Chapter-14

Ravi interrupted Mrs Rita this time, "Why did you not have your own child Miss Rita? What was the reason or did you have any problem?

Which physical, family, social or economic problem was, Madam? Tell me what was wrong?" Ravi asked a lot of questions together.

"I tell Ravi, I tell you, Be patient. Let me tell you one thing Ravi, when I saw you for the first time, the old wounds became green. I wish I had met you at that time, I would not have come to Harish's house." Rita spoke in a sad tone.

"I don't know what happened to me of Richa's aunt, who used to be my friend at that time, that I left everything and came here so that I could not go back home."

"So didn't you go to your father's house once after marriage?" Ravi asked.

"Wedding...? Whose wedding...?" Rita asked Ravi with a hollow laugh.

Ravi did not understand anything, he stood like an idiot and silently looking at Rita.

"Yes… marriage..." Ravi just said it.

"Two days after leaving my father's home, Harish had a major accident, in which he was not able to survive. He remained in bed for several months.

I took all responsibility for the upbringing of the children. I was not old at that time, but I considered it my responsibility." Rita started telling the story.

"It was then your duty and religion, after Harish uncle's accident, after the marriage, this is the responsibility of the wife to take care of her family. And plays the role till her death." Ravi went on speaking like an agricultural philosopher.

"That responsibility was passed on to love of a mother at that time, When I saw those twins without a mother at that age." Rita said.

But Miss Rita, assuming you didn't have children of your own. But you have come to your marriage by your own will. After all, it was your own family." Ravi asked.

"Ravi, Today I'm going to tell you the biggest secret of mine. The secret is that... I am not married." Rita said Opened her relationship with Harish?"

"what you are saying?" For a while Ravi's mouth remained open with surprise. He asked Rita. As soon as the light turned on of his brain,

"Yes after Harish's accident, he remained in bed for several months. I would have married him even then, but after that accident, the doctors told that he could never become a father.

He had lost his ability to have sex with anyone. When Harish came to know about this, he accompanied me. He refused to marry and pressurized me to return home.

But seeing the face of these little twins, I did not feel like going back to my home.

And then with which face did I go to my father, Ravi. I came here from my seat despite his refusal, my father was very badly broken inside him. And a few days later he died cause' of heart failure.

I had got this copy of the property will from a lawyer, whose only caretaker was I." Rita used to express her pain.

By now, tearing his eyes and opening his mind and doing all the talking in his mind, Ravi was carefully listening to the painful story of Rita.

Taking Rita's hand in is hand and said, "Miss Rita, this big secret you hide on your heart till today. How many people know this?"

"You know Ravi other than my Harish."

Rita tells Ravi,"What is this vermilion when you are not married? When Ravi asked Rita.

She replied," In some relationships, there is no logic, just magic. And for so many days, I have been associated with this magic, Without marriage.

After a few moments Rita started saying again, "To say that, Harish is my husband and Richa Rishabh my children. But the reality is that I am the 'Unmarried Wife'of Harish and 'Unmarried Mother' of Richa and Rishabh.

"I have been tied in this unbreakable bond for almost 25 years without any bond. And when I started exploring my existence after so many years, This family considered me as a warrior and mean women. I could not find anything.

I could not even use the will given by my father. Because that will will not be of any use to me until I have my own children. At that time they told me that further, I Will have to regret a lot and no one will support me." Rita said crying.

Ravi wiping tears from Rita's eyes with his hands asked, "This is the secret between you and Harish Uncle, that you both spent so many days without marriage?"

"Yes Ravi, this is only between me and Harish." Rita said with utter dismay.

"Okay, I will support you from all sides, in every way.” Ravi said taking a determination as if that stone is also a rock.

"But whatever problem you have on your footsteps, any difficulty will come, I will continue to support you. I can also talk to my mother and father to support you."Ravi said.

Rita said while refusing him, "No Ravi, please don't just take any such step in haste so that I go into the pit of infamy. Now, is, not the time to tell your parents. Now let this rule be the king, Ravi. "

"OK Miss Rita, whatever you say will be the same." Ravi said agreeing to them.

Ravi started thinking," Which soil was she made? I have now learned all about this clay statue, what has this woman got till today?"

When born, the mother died a few days later. After seven years of getting a brother, God too snatched him after a few years. This women neither got the love of the mother properly but the love of the brother also.

She got the love and companionship of a father only for about 20 to 21 years old, who was the rightful owner of his father's property, she also did not get it as the caretaker of his own future son, who at this stage of her age.

But it has not happened till today, by becoming the wife in the house, that too of a man who was not only her husband, the children for whom the same children came to abandon their father and property, even those children who have lost their time.

Wanted In such a situation. when she is handling her boutique. she probably considers her own right. the condition is just like a maid. she is a wife in 1 day and a single married mother whose whole life is only serving others.

It is gone, God, what is your justice, on this earth? who flows the happiness of everyone, gives happiness to everyone, You snatches their happiness. if you want to make someone like this, do not make God in it as far as possible.

Was destined but why did you spoil the fate of this woman, God, what was the fault of her? If she wants to take her lost rights, her conscience, her own dignity, from that family tomorrow, then she is probably maligned as quarrelsome or a fighter etc. This is the truth of this world. Perhaps the other side of a coin is this."

But perhaps Ravi is right to think, that this is the other side of the world. After taking away their work, as People throws away a fly in milk, in the same way, Rita too wanted a vehicle to get her work done but she wanted to keep her point.

She do not have the right, but Ravi decided not to give the idea with her destitute women, but also her family, and in this decision he also had the benefit.