Chapter-21

Richa was shocked when she reached home in the evening,

"Hey! Ravi's car is standing at my house, where is Ravi?"

She again takes out her mobile to try Ravi's phone, then she starts looking at the sound of the car coming.

She is badly shocked when she sees that her mother and Ravi were sitting in the car.

Ravi too ,now, feels that Richa must be getting upset for him. As soon as Ravi got down from the car, Richa ran and hugged her.

Like they met many years later. Richa's eyes were filled with tears. She thought that something untoward had happened to Ravi.

But she was very happy for him. But she was also a little surprised to see Rita together. Thinking this, she panicked Ravi and asked, "Where were you Ravi? Your phone was not even noticed, nor did you think it important to tell me, where were you yet? And .. where did you get Mommy?"

Richa was asking such a question that Ravi also gets a little nervous.

Seeing Richa hugging Ravi, Rita starts going from there. Seeing this, Ravi grabbed her from behind, then Ravi told Richa,

"I thought of giving you a surprise, so I came here in the morning. But you had left for office.

At the same time your mother was going out in connection with her business. I had also gone with her to see her going alone. My mobile switch was off due to lack of mobile charge there.

"And what happened to the office work? the boss was getting very angry, and was asking you to be fired."

Richa said getting a little annoyed.

"Okay! I will explain to the boss and answer him." Ravi said comforting Richa.

Rits looked into Ravi's eyes and could not live without smiling at his style of explaining Richa, lying and happy.

Richa's eagerness was also reduced slightly. Then thinking about Mummy too, she blushed.

She was wrapped around Ravi's neck and went away.

Richa said, "Your mother and father will also be upset. because your mobile switch was off. You call them.

Then Ravi said, "Okay! You all go in. I walk home. I will meet you later."

Ravi starts his car after this. Rita and Richa did not think it right to stop Ravi at this time. After that Ravi had gone to his house.

Richa and Rita reach inside her house.

"Mummy you left, you didn't even tell. But your mobile switch was coming off and how Ravi went with you while leaving the office work. He doesn't go anywhere." Richa Asked Rita.

"As soon as I started coming out of here, Ravi came to meet you. He was also working on the same side where I had to go, our way was one, so we went together and there was rain in the middle. Isn't it right?"

Rita said this in a very meaningful way. But Richa did not understand this. She just agreed that it doesn't matter.

Rita was about to enter her bathroom to take a bath when Richa called out, "Hey Mommy, how are you doing?"

Rita was stunned when Richa interrupted so that Richa did not understand anything? Shouldn't her be caught stealing? "e asked," What happened? "

"Hey! How about your saree? How are you having so many folds? And mother, what is your dot here doing behind the back?" Richa asks Bindi while giving her

Rita was horrified as soon as she heard this. "Hey! Mummy there is nothing to be so nervous. It may be that she was driving by car, it could happen in the journey, isn't it. On Rita's panic, Richa kept talking to her.

Said. Then Rita hid the nervousness, "And then it rained. I was wet." "Okay you go and change the clothes in the bathroom and then have tea together."

Richa handled herself again and said that after listening to her, Rita came to life and she quickly entered the bathroom.

On the other hand, Ravi too reached his home and his parents also looked at him and put a series of questions, mother Suruchi asked why the phone was switched off, why did he not go to the office, where Balraj also wanted to know the same thing for so long.

Then Ravi lyingly said that I had finished the office work and I went to have a picnic with some of my friends where the mobile network was not available due to rain and there is no reason why.

Balraj and Suruchi did not respond to Ravi's talk. But he found Ravi to be false. Because Richa had called and said that the boss was also upset, Richa was also upset, she had no idea where Ravi is.

Now, she had just come and said that I had finished the office.

I could then tell Richa in the office or later. Later, even the weather had cleared, the mobile network was working. They were discussing the same thing among themselves. What could be the truth of this in Ravi's words.

But Suruchi believed that Ravi came home right late. She was very happy about this.

There, I was thinking the same way that I had entered the bathroom quickly, otherwise this bastard Richa would open my layer like a detective in a spy movie.

She takes off her sari to see if there is any stain in it. On Washroom itself, when the sari was sleeping in the bathroom, even blood stains appeared in it.

She panicked badly and quickly started to clean the blood stains. But I had dried the lentils could not be completely cleaned.

Rita was so angry at herself that what would happen if someone else saw it? And Richa must have seen blood kedar, then she would have known everything. She is no longer a child.

She gets upset thinking what will she do now? She regrets thinking that why didn't she check her clothes first?

Why didn't she ask Ravi to see my clothes, is it right or not? Then she tightened her mind thinking that if Richa interrupted her when she went out of the bathroom, she would answer anything.

Then he even thought in his mind that he would give this answer to Richa.

Then she was groaning with pain. Her limb was groaning with pain. But she became happy even remembering that pain.

She started remembering the moment when Ravi had filled her in the arms. Loved her. When he touches her every limb.
When he had sex with her.

As soon as she remembered that moment, his disease arose.

As soon as she remembered that moment, her heart was filled with happiness. How she would meet Ravi everyday, her mind started thinking about many excuses.

Ravi had the same condition. On being asked by Parents, he was compelled for a while.

But while assuming herself, she understood the situation and lied, but what did she know that Richa had informed his parents about his disappearance.

He established a physical relationship with someone for the first time today. He had a different feeling with her as well.

He was very happy today. He tried Richa for the same thing. But after her refusal, he lost her mind on Richa's side.

And also because he was more interested in Rits than Richa. Because after marrying Rits, he would have got millions.

While he was not going to get any such benefit from Richa, he also promised to bring justice to Rita.

Richa was also very surprised to see her mummy Rita's messy clothes and her spoiled complexion. She too started questioning Rita.

So Rita was in a bad situation while replying. But Richa handled the situation on her own.

When she saw winds blowing on Rita's face. She too felt that Rita was lying. There is definitely something else. Because this kind of behavior and situation was not the same.