Chapter-5

Richa began to tell about her mother and family again.

"My father's family immediately agreed, but the mother's family did not believe. They did not approve of this relationship at all."

Ravi said while shrinking his forehead, "Why?"

Richa replied, "Because Mummy was too young at that time and It was her time to study. She was very smart in studies. She was also preparing for competitive exams. She might have had a very good life ahead of her, Ravi. Mother fell in love with both of us, so she had broken her relationship with their housemates and left her ancestral property. After marriage, she focused all their attention only on caring for us. She had also left her exams because Daddy had an operation."

"What happened to Uncle at that time?" Ravi asked curiously. He showed keenness in Richa's words.

"Our problems never subsided. Daddy's accident occurred. Daddy was asked to bed rest for several weeks after the operation."

Richa was going to tell Ravi about her family very seriously, and Ravi was listening to Richa with great interest.

"It would not be an exaggeration to say that Mommy merged her existence with me. I can say with suppression that the mother did not get any happiness. She even renounced the joy of motherhood for us. Now it is my duty to consider my mother's happiness as my happiness for life. After marriage, my husband will also have to fulfill this responsibility. So that my mother can get all the happiness of the world."

After pausing for some time, Richa asked Ravi, "Ravi, will you support me? Even though she is not my real mother, but she has done a lot for me and my family."

"Yes Richa, I will support you as far as possible." Ravi said taking Richa's hand in his hand.

Hearing this, Richa started crying lovingly put both her arms around Ravi. Ravi also lovingly embraced her while staring at Richa, stealing his eyes. At that time, love was at its peak.

Ravi distances himself from Richa and strokes Richa's hand and lovingly asks, "Are you free after office?"

Richa wipes her tears and asks with love, "Why? Will you go to drink coffee?"

In the middle, Ravi said, "Look, you are not understanding Richa, I mean to go on the long drive....... that ...

"What do you mean? Why did you stop ravi?" Richa asked.

"I mean we can get to know each other more well. We can spend more time together." Ravi said.

So Richa asked, "Have we not been able to know each other for so many days? And now our families have also known each other very well."

"No Richa, I'm not talking about that knowing." Ravi said annoyingly.

"So what are you mean by 'to know', Ravi?" Richa said unaware.

Ravi said, "You are becoming deliberately unknown Richa."

"You say clearly, you are confusing things, I am in front of you, and you are talking to understand me." Richa said disguised as a little.

"Look, Richa, I mean our marriage is going to be decided, it will happen soon. And it has become like the fashion, nowadays, that the boy and the girl can know each other well before the wedding, that's why I With... Whenever you wanted and ever before marriage ....... I want to do one night stand with you."
Ravi said while pausing slightly, hesitating.

"Wow, Mr. Ravi, Wow." Playing the clap, Richa said a single word spoken through her mouth as she chewed on Ravi... I thought you are very promising, very good, respecting the girl. But that was my mistake, I loved you with this, I had also taken the initiative of love, but you considered me a second class girl."

In a single breath, Richa kept speaking and after pausing a little, she started lashing Ravi again.

"Ravi, I am not a girl of this type, Ravi, if we got married after a few days, would we not be in each other's arms?  Won't we have sex with each other? What do you think, I will be ready for this? Understand, Ravi, there is a whole life for it. All this does not work in my house. My mind does not bear witness to it. All this will happen after marriage, so you will say like I will cling to you."

Richa's tears from her eyes like a waterfall.

Meanwhile, Ravi also repented of his mistake, wiping tears from Richa's eyes with his hand and saying to her,

"Yes Richa, I was misguided thinking of today's world, but one thing is certain that, my wife is very intelligent and with good thoughts. In a way, I lost a moment without knowing about you, how beautiful your heart is. I am proud of you, my life. I did all this to test you Excuses were made. Do you still consider me a guilty and fallen man Richa? Will you still not forgive me, after hearing all this? "

Hearing this, Richa cries, "Ravi, I knew you could not be such a fallen man, I was shocked to hear all this. I forgive you wholeheartedly. And you also forgive me, whatever I have told you bitterly." Richa said

"You opened my eyes, Richa you don't need to apologize." Ravi also embraced her.

And then he started thinking about something.

Seeing this Richa asked, "What are you thinking Ravi?"

Ravi said while looking anywhere, "Nothing."

Richa said, "No, You thinking about something. Tell me otherwise I will not talk to you."

Ravi took out his hand from Richa's hand and said, "I'm thinking about your mother."

On hearing this, Richa shook her head and said, "What?"

"Yes Richa, I'm thinking about your mother. I do not understand why Rita aunty left her family in love with you and your brother? What did she get?"

Richa looked intently at him and said, "What are you talking about Ravi? I'm not able to understand."

Ravi said, "Oh, dude! try to understand."

Richa said in the middle, "Oh Ravi! I don't want to talk about it yet. Please stop it!"

Ravi said, "Ok madam!"