14

Sam POV

"W-what!?" That's impossible he's a boy!" Colby said. "That is true unless your hiding something from us Sam?" Brennen asked innocent yet with a creepy smile. "Brother you and I both know Sam is male so can you drop it?!" Colby said as he glared over at his brother. Brennen sighed but nodded. "yes you're right lets just deal with that later and finish our dishes".

Colby huffed before he started eating again. We all ate quietly which I feel uncomfortable because I'm used to it but it just feels weird with all of us here but not saying a word to each other. "Sam" I heard my name and I looked over at Colby "Yes?" I asked a bit shy and scared. "After breakfast we will go upstairs , you should rest and after your sick" Colby said but I'm sure he just wants to fuck "Alright" I said with a fake smile and he knew it too. He nodded as we all finished our meals.

"Well I should be heading out to work it was a pleasure seeing you again Sammy don't hesitate to come over after school tomorrow I would like to see it was wrong with yo-" before Brennen could finish his sentence we all heard a door slam and someone started screaming out Brennen's name. Everyone looked at Brennen until Brennen said and smiled a bit and said "Matthew?". I stood up and following the screams of Brennen's name. Colby stood up grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the dining room as we followed in Brandon's path "Oh hi Brennen there you are, your brother is on the news and it doesn't look good" , Mathew said as his smile faded , he grabbed Brennen's arm and pull him to the living room. Colby was still quiet but still holding my hand tighter as he pulled me toward Brennen's direction. Once we went to the living room with Brennen his eyes widened as he stared at the TV with the news playing. I look to see what it was and my eyes widened as a pictures of Colby and I last night, the first picture he was pulling me and then the second one he slapped me and another of us yelling at eachother. The news went on a break and Brennen quickly grabbed the remote in the rewinded it to where it started speaking about Colby. "What is going on?! , Is Colby Brock gay!! last night and what it seems to be a party, Mr. Brock was spotted in with his girlfriend and a few hours after this picture was taken of Colby with his girlfriend." The News lady points a picture of Colby holding hands with Katrina as she smiles at him. After she showed the first picture she start showing another picture and it was Colby and I but with my face blurred out as he was holding onto my hand pulling me out of the party. "what it seems to be is the young Brock dragging out not a girl but a MAN out of the party but that wasn't the only pictures taken , there are these they were taken a few minutes apart!" she said as different pictures of Colby and I popped out. My face was still blurred out as the pictures went on. One of us yelling at each other another one of him slapping me another of him shoving me into his car but the last was the worst one because the angle it was taken in. Colby was strapping me into his car but what it really looked like was Colby kissing me. "Oh My! I wonder if they were actually kissing !? Everyonesend out your opinions on what you think is happening and we'll see if Colby is actually locking his lips with someone other than his girlfriend!! But that's not all it seems that we also have some other things they were screaming at each other and let me tell you it is juicy and we will discuss it after the break!"

Everyone stayed quiet and Brennen skipped all the ads till we got back to the show starting.

"Welcome back everybody thank you for waiting now I have cards telling me what the two boys were saying in the conversation. "I told you to let me go Colby I don't want to go with you ! " and this was before the kiss?

It's been too long forgot bout this book but I'll be updating cs Ik it's a pain to wait for chapters gettin excited of what's going to happen but I promise I'll try and update more chapters than usual and just get it out the way I'm so sorry for the 2 year wait💀