10

Sam POV

I woke up a few hours later after I fell asleep and notice that I didn't feel like throwing up anymore but I was really hungry. I stood up from my bed and went to the restroom and looked in the mirror and saw a few faded hickey marks I sighed and cleaned my face and fixed my hair a bit.  I walked over to my wallet and saw a nice amount of money to buy me something little to eat. I put my shoes on and left.

Once I got to the market place I noticed it was busy as ever. I headed inside and went straight to the sushi aisle once I got close to the aisle the smell hit my nose I quickly felt a wave of nausea hit me but I got lucky enough to hold it in and walked away from there. What's wrong with me I love sushi maybe I am sick this has never happened to me I love sushi how can I not bring myself to eat or even stand near it maybe I should see my doctor if this is normal.

After walking around to see if I could find something else that isn't sushi i decided to maybe buy a fruit bowl that would be nice I look around for the fruit section before I noticed a little flower shop I really enjoy planting I should buy some seeds and plant my own little garden. I walk over there only to stop and see Katrina and her best friend Devyn I quickly turn to the direction and found myself to hide behind a small plant and waited for them to leave.
After some time of them taking Katrina waved to Devyn and went on her way I thought Devyn was gonna leave with her but instead she went towards my direction. "Dammit" I mumbled I can't quickly run for her not to see me but I really do want to plant my own garden maybe she won't recognize me if I keep my head low just go in there get what you need and go sounds like a plan! I walk in and hear a big "Welcome!" I heard Devyn say making me jump a bit. I nodded slowly and looked around a bit to see if there were any sunflower seeds but nothing so far. "Do you need any help sir? Maybe looking for a gift for a loved one?" I heard Devyn ask as I also hear foot steps come closer. shit maybe it wasn't a good idea "N-no I'm good thanks" I said already stuttering. "Aw I see your shy it's fine I won't bite" she said as she was now in front of me hinting the fact that I got nervous cause of my stuttering. "N-no it's fine I promise I'm just looking f-for seeds" I mumbled and she giggled "You like planting I have some over here if you want! Oh wait you can't see where I'm pointing you can't keep your head down" she said I started to shake my head no as I felt my face heat up from getting nervous. "it's fine i-" , "aw come on just look up!" She said cutting me off as she grabbed my chin and forced me to look up and look at her. I can see her eyes widen "hey aren't you that Sam kid" she said pointing her finger at me. I just wanted to run at that moment but I just froze. " you know your not that bad looking your actually really cute why do they bully you at school anyway?" She said and I blushed a bit after calling me cute.

"I don't really think I'm cute but t-thank you and I really don't know it has always just been like that .. I'm used to it so it's okay." I said as I started to play with my hands in a nervous habit. "That's not okay! I think your good looking oh you know what you need a makeover!!" She said happily making my eyes widen a makeover?!?!! "No I think I'm fine that way I look" she laughed "The clothes you wear makes you look like a nerd look I'll buy you new clothes if you let me please I promise after a make over if you just do it for a day please!!" She said begging I sighed and nodded and looked at her not knowing what I'm getting myself into. "Yay! You and me are going to have a lot of fun today!" She said pulling me out of the store.
After a while of going in and out of different stores and forcing me to try different outfits. We finally left looking for food I felt really uncomfortable because I was carrying a bunch a bags while she was paying for everything and I couldn't afford one thing! "So Sam tell me something about yourself" she said I looked at her and nodded "well what do you want to know" I asked and she smiled. "Everything like have you had your first kiss? Have you lost your virginity? What's you favorite color? Just all of it!?" She said I froze Sam don't forget she bought you all of these expensive clothes and the least you can do is answer the questions. "Well my favorite color is red I'm seventeen I just turned seventeen a few months ago.. umm ... I have had my first kiss and virginity taken...." I mumbled the last part so she wouldn't hear as good since we were in a crowded place.
"Really?!?To who?!!" She asked and I choked on air, "ummm I don't really want to say if that's fine" I said knowing if I said Colby she would tell Katrina and who would confront Colby and then they would break up and then Colby would kill me and my life is over . "Aww just a little hint, is it someone at our school?!" She asked and I sighed "if I tell you about the person will you be satisfied enough with it and I don't think the person wants them to be known and I really don't want them to get mad at me for saying" I said as she nodded. "Okay but I will only drop it if you can go to a party with me later with the new outfit I got you!!" She said and I nodded and I didn't even second guess if Colby's names didn't have to be said.
"Okay well um... let see I can tell you it was a guy.." I said and she screamed making everybody look at us. "No way! Your...gay?!!??" She yelled whispered I blushed and slowly nodded. She smiled with joy. "Omg this is amazing I love gay people! Will you be my gay best friend?!?" She said happily I nodded with a smile. We found a place to eat and we just took our food and talked about her but mostly about me and my past , we finished our food and then went from there to her house. She dressed me up in these black ripped pants showing a lot of skin and this tight black sleeve shirt with some type of flower design on it and my shoes just stayed the same. I saw her pout and looked at over at her. "What's wrong?" She looked at me "ugh I'm so jealous you have more of a curvy body then me and more ass than me AND you rarely grow any hair on your legs or arms" I saw her cross her arms.I blushed and smiled. She smiled "it's good that you have this type of body you can get more masculine hot boys" she said smirking I blushed . She continued to dress me but I got a little surprised when she started putting makeup on me not a lot though she put a bit mascara and this pink pastel lipgloss. She looked at me up and down and nodded as she went to the bathroom and changed she came out with this purple tight dress and she put this high bun and her purple high heels. "You look so pretty" I said. "Aww thank you but you look way better and way more cute and the fact that I'm taller than you even with no heels" She said I nodded and really never noticed that she was taller than me.
"Let's go!!" She screamed as she pulled me out of the house and into her car on our way to the party. She blasted on music making me laugh I think I like this friend....well my only friend.