11

Sam POV

Once we got to the the party the loud musics could be heard from a mile away as we headed to the big ass mansion.
I froze once I saw Katrina and Colby hand in hand walking in our direction. I just looked down and walked with Devyn
I'm now standing with Devyn as she holds my hand while we stand in front of Colby and Katrina. I was trying not look at there direction well not really Katrina's but Colby's. "This is Sam Katrina don't you remember from our class!" Devyn said "Sam? You mean that nerd kid?" Katrina said making me uncomfortable I slowly looked up at her and smiled and waved shyly, "hi" I said soft as I felt the glare Colby was giving.
Wait I shouldn't be scared of him like I said before I'm not going to be his toy anymore!
"You look lovely today Katrina" I said to her with a bit more confidence "Aww thank you your not that bad yourself and how long have you been with Devyn for?" She asked and right I forgot we were holding hands. "Oh Sam and I aren't together! He's gay and I'm hoping to find him someone to spend some time with him or atleast you know." She said winking at Katrina and then looking over at me smirking making me blush. I could see Colby's fist clench, maybe I should fuck with him, yeah it's should be revenge for how he has treated me. "Well I don't mind one night as long as the guy is good in bed because my ex was so bad I had to fake moan not just that but he didn't even last three minutes so depressing!" I said laughing while Devyn and Katrina joined. "Omg I actually feel sorry for the guy such a loser , right Colby?" Katrina said. He had a calm look but you can see the anger and his fist was so red from clenching it. "Whatever I don't care" Colby said as he rolled his eyes , I smiled at him innocently. "Well why don't we go Devyn I'm sure they want there time alone and I can't wait to get laid tonight." I said. "Yeah your right and I actually want to find someone too" she said we smiled at each other and waved bye at Colby and Katrina as I looked over at Colby I saw how much anger was pouring out of him.
We entered the mansion and it was loud, people were passed out, people grinding on each other , people making out and just doing other dumb stuff.
"Omg Sam look at that hot guy over!" She said pointing at him. I looked over at him he was pretty good looking but nah. "Damn he's so good looking" She said and I smiled "Go keep him some company". She smiled and nodded and then turned back. "What about you?"  She said . "I'll be fine don't worry I'll find someone" I said . She smiled and ran to the guy. I smiled to see already that they were already chatting I was happy for her.
After a while of walking around just looking at drunk people. I've found Colby a few times the first time was him and Katrina were grinding on each other then I found them making out and last time was him looking at my direction drinking something. Since than I'm trying my best to avoid him. As I walked around I got a couple of alcohol offers but I declined I didn't drink but as I kept just walking around, I felt a hand on my shoulder and froze hoping it wasn't Colby. I turned around and saw Kian, a bit of relief left me as Kian smiled at me. "Sam right?" He asked and I nodded, "Devyn was right you are hot!" He said and I blushed. "Thanks your not that bad yourself " I said and he smirked "you know if you want I can give you a good time" he said and I thought about it and nodded 'yes'. He smiled and kissed me roughly.
Before I knew it I was slammed against the wall in an empty hallway. As Kian made out with me he stopped and started to make out with my neck. I moaned in his ear, I had my eyes closed enjoying his lips against my neck and his hands squeezing my ass and him grinding against me "F-fuck" I moaned a bit as he bit on my skin. I opened my eyes a bit and noticed a figure standing in front of us and noticing it was Colby. I saw his arms crossed as he looked like he was ready to kill. Before I could do or say anything Kian slapped my ass and bit on my skin a little harder , I moaned louder even if it did hurt a bit. I looked over at Colby and saw him pissed as ever "Fuck your so beautiful I can't wait to fuck your ass and make you mine" Kian said , I blushed while panting while making eye contact with Colby not once breaking. "F-fuck me and make me yours" I whispers yelled to Kian but loud enough for Colby to hear. I wanted to show Colby that it's easy for me to say those words to anyone. "My Pleasure" I heard Colby say and before I knew it I saw Colby pull Kian off me and knocking him out. I jumped a bit as I saw Kians passed out body on the floor. I slowly looked away from him and looked at Colby. "You've been a bad boy Sam now your going to pay!" He said as he grabbed my arm and started to pull me out of the mansion from the back door where no one could see , I struggled to get out of his grip but I couldn't "Let go of me bastard!" I don't want you!"