3

3 hours later
Sam POV
I woke up and it was a little dark I guess I didn't sleep for too long , I looked at the clock next to the bed it was only 6:30,  I tried to get up and I felt a strong grip on me I looked behind me and I saw Colby was hugging my waist and still sleeping I blushed and I quietly moved his hands and put a pillow there to replace my absence . I grabbed my shirt and pants quickly and put them on and my shoes and I tried to find my glasses so I can see I saw them next to the lamp I picked them up and put them on and I grabbed my backpack and got out there before anyone saw me. I ran through the halls and I saw light on the corner of my eye it was a maid 'wow he really is spoiled and rich' I thought , I hid behind this  big plant they had that was taller than me. The maid looked at my direction but just shrugged and went the other direction. I sighed with relief and ran down and I stopped in my tracks and I noticed I was lost , when I went straight down there was about 7 pathways to go and I just looked in each one and just went straight and thank the lord I saw the big living room and kitchen they had that I saw when I first entered in. I tried reaching the door until I heard "Who are you?" I froze before slowly turning around to who was speaking and when I turned to face this person it was a man leaning on the wall crossing his arms while giving me questioning glare. I stood there and stared at him he was very handsome and looked like a way older version of Colby and it remind what Colby just did to me and I just looked and just replied with awkward smile "S-sorry I was just leaving" I said and I was right in front of the door already opening it , I saw him leaning off the wall and walking towards me.
"That doesn't answer my question, who are you?" He asked again but harshly
He's scary but so handsome
"I'm Sam , Sorry, I'll get going" I tried rushing out of there but he grabbed my shoulder and said "Your in my house so stay, I want to know more about you and you did come out of my little brother's room I can tell you guys did a little bonding in there, but if I do remember he does have a girlfriend and he doesn't like boys in that way , so what are you to him?"
I quickly looked down embarrassed
"Sorry but I have to go Colby will probably murder me if he still sees me here" I said with a terrified face.
"It's my house and I'm the adult and your my guest so come and sit down with me in the kitchen , we'll just have a little chat and I promise I'll get you home and safe." He said , I nodded "O-okay but just for a little because I have to get home soon." I mumbled he smirked and lead me to the kitchen and sat me down. He pulled out a chair for me to sit and I sat and burning pain went on my bottom from what happened earlier, I just looked at scared. "It's okay Sam I don't bite" he said  with a smile. He sat down in his own personal chair , "So if you don't mind , how old are you Sam?" , "I turned 17 a few months ago." He nodded and proceeded to ask me more questions and I answered truthfully to most of them because I was a bit scared of him but not as much because he was way nicer than Colby was.

Colby POV
I woke up and saw it was 7 , I widened my eyes and realized what I did with Sam I looked around my room and saw no sign of him, 'Good at least he is smart enough to leave , I would've probably killed him if he was still here and get seen by someone' I thought , I got up and put a black v-neck shirt and black pants. I heard a vibration and looked over and saw Katrina was calling I walked over to my phone and answered "Hello" , "Hi Colby I've been texting you for over that past 3 hours , are you ok and since you weren't answering I'm outside your house, can I come in" She said "omg sorry baby I was asleep but I'll be right down" I replied she just said ok and I hung up and walked downstairs. While I was walking downstairs I heard a conversation I heard my brothers voice and SAM's, I run down the stairs and run through the hallway while hearing one of the maids asking me if I need anything and I just responded "NOT NOW!" I saw her flinch back and just watch me run to the kitchen. Once I arrived in the kitchen I saw Sam and my big brother Brennen sitting having a conversation together. "WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!" I said screaming , I saw him flinch . "I-I'm sorry Colby but your brother just wanted to talk an.." I interrupted him and yelled " I DONT CARE JUST GO YOUR JUST A TOY" He looked down and then looked at me with tears in his eyes , I felt bad but doesn't matter my beautiful girlfriend is waiting outside and I can't just let her be outside waiting like that , I saw him get up and tell Brennen "Sorry Brennen but I'll be heading out now" he said. Brennen grabbed Sam's hand and looked at me with a glare "First of all Colby I'm older than you and mother and father aren't here so for now it's my house and since it's my house and he's my guest he gets to leave when he wants and after you guys just had a little bonding in your room , you shouldn't treat him like that" Brennen said mad , I rolled my eyes and called Katrina and told her that she can't come in for personal reasons "Wait Colby are you serious I've been waiting out here for the past 30 mins and your just gonna tell me that I can't come in really, fuck you Colby" Katrina said , and before I got to say anything she hung  up I mumbled "shit" I just looked back at Sam and he was looking down the whole not trying make eye contact with me. "Come on Sam your coming with me" He sighed and got up weekly "No Sam you don't have to go with him , he's just my little brother being a child" He said smirking at me "Fuck you Brennen" , "Oh how kind of you my little brother " he said . I just had enough of his bullshit "First of all Brennen he's not yours so I get to choose where he goes so back OFF!" I said already mad as it is . "Well it seems you don't care for him talking to him like that so you wouldn't care if I did something to him" He said smirking , I could've stabbed him at moment , "Oh and also little brother remember since you guys did what you did he could get pregnant and what would you do still call him a toy when he has your child" He said still having his annoying smirk "First of all he's a guy which means he can't get pregnant and even if he did it's none of buisness." I said , he smiled and walked away. I walked over to Sam and dragged him to my room.

Sam POV
I was just standing there while Colby and his brother Brennen were arguing. Next thing is Colby grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room. I turned to Colby and he slapped and I dropped to floor. I held my cheek and looked up "Your mine you understand that Sam your mine no one gets to touch you unless it's me YOU GOT IT!?" I started crying and nodded. He picked me up and dropped me in the bed and my mind was just processing of what just happened I looked behind me , he looked up with a serious face and just gripped my waist and fell asleep and since my life is just so fucked up I just decided to stay in that position and go to sleep too.

Hope you guys enjoyed this story and I already have plan for this story and there will many chapters so stay tuned💀.