6

Sam POV
Once I arrived at school I saw everybody chatting with their friends in groups. I looked at the clock and it was only 7:20 , well that's explains why everybody's talking because there still a few minutes to spare until class starts. I just walked through the crowd and walked to my class and there was only a few people in there. I just sat down with nothing to do I just rest my head on my hand and stared at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. My eyes were getting bored staring at clock so my eyes wandered to look at something else until my eyes froze as Colby's eyes and mine connected . I widened my eyes and looked down.'why would he stare at me like that his girlfriend is right there.'

"Hey nerd" I heard someone say , I looked up and it was one of my bully's right by my desk. "Y-yes" I asked scared and he smirked and pulled the collar of my shirt and pulled me up. I closed my eyes waiting for the punch but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see him staring at my neck. My eyes widen as he stared at them I tried getting away but he wouldn't let go. "Are these hickeys?!" He said and I saw everyone stop of what they were doing and looked over at us. My face turned bright red , I just wanted to disappear right now. "Ha it seems the nerd has a lover!" He said while looking at everybody. "Let me go!" I said trying to push him off 'I can already here people whispering things already'. "So who is it?" My bully asked, everybody stopped whispering and looked at me to answer the question "I-i um" was I was able to say. I felt someone hand go around my neck and pulling me near their body. "He's mine" I widened my eyes to see who it was , it was one of the popular boys Ariya. "Really! Prove it then!" My bully said, before I could even push Ariya away he roughly pushed me against the wall and kissed me I just slowly closed my eyes hoping that it would end soon. He pulled away from me and smiled as I heard everyone whispering things again I turned red. "No. I won't accept this Ariya is mine!" "No mine!" I heard a bunch of girls fighting over Ariya. "Ariya and I are n-not together! I have a boyfriend and h-he doesnt c-come here!" I said quickly , I really didn't want girls to also beat me up too. Everybody heard the bell ring and ran to their seat, I walked up to Ariya before the teacher came in thanking him for what he did but told him don't give the school another reason to hate me. He nodded and smiled at and walked to his seat. The teacher walked in and I quickly sat in my seat and sighed before I heard the chair next to me being pulled out and someone sit there. "Sam" I heard Colby mumble next to me and I looked over at him and I noticed that his face , anger pouring out of him. "Y-yes" I said nervously. "After class I want to have a word with you" he said angrily through his teeth I nodded and looked over at my teacher.

'He's going to kill me! After I broke his rule! I let someone else touch and kiss me. I mean the kiss was nice and Ariya was doing with a good intention and he did help me from not getting beat up. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die after class by Colby because I know he's not to happy well he doesn't even look happy, but when I think about he's rarely happy from what I noticed, and he doesn't like to share his things, I can't believe I'm calling myself a thing because that's what I'll always be.'

I just sat not doing my work and before I knew it the bell rang and everyone got up to leave for the next class. I quickly grabbed my things and got ready leave before Colby grabbed my hand stopping me I stopped and looked at him while he glared back. "Did you forget I told you to wait" He said and I did really forget "S-sorry Colby" I mumbled , he sighed and looked around and saw the classroom was empty. He pulled me out of the classroom and saw there was rarely students because most of them were in their classrooms already. I didn't fight him I just let him drag me not knowing where's he's taking me probably to kill me and before I knew it we were in a abounded room no one goes in. He pushed on the wall and locked the door and started to play with my fingers before I was pulled against him and he started to kiss me and kiss my neck "Who is it! Who is this lover of your so I can kill him because if you don't remember I said you belong to me! And only me! You even let Ariya kiss you! Knowing damn well that your lips belong to me!" He said while biting my neck already leaving a mark. "I'm s-sorry Colby I didn't see it coming and he just kiss me! I swear I don't I don't have anyone I just lied!" I said quickly as I moaned as he started to suck really hard on my neck. "You better not have anyone Sam or I will kill this person you belong to me and me only and no one else! Understand?! I don't like sharing my things your body is mine and only mine! He said angry while taking off his and mine clothes , "Yes I understand Colby! I belong to you!" I said as I gripped his hair while he bit down on my shoulder.
Once he was done with me he just tossed me to the floor and changed quickly and left me there naked. I felt his cum just dripping down my thigh after him using me for the past hour once he left I waited for a bit and changed. He atleast left marks that I could cover with my clothes. I opened the door and looked both right and left and saw no sign of Colby or anyone. I already knew school was over so I just ran home.