5

Colby POV
After my first period ended I decided to not attend my other classes and go to Sam's house to fuck his little brains out. I smirked and ordered for one of my butlers to pick me up in front of my school and drop me off at my house. Once he dropped me off I entered the gate and got into my personal car. I already knew where Sam lives because ever since his parents died everybody treats him like shit including me but he's my toy so I can do whatever I want to him. But how I said his parents died and I guess that everybody exposed him for being poor and living in an apartment where that could only be one place. I drove up to his apartment and I went up the stairs and knocked on his door apartment 14. I knocked on the door a few times and waited for someone to open it.

Sam POV
I woke up to the sound of knocking. I looked out my window and I saw Colby. 'WHY IS HE HERE' I thought. I sighed and walked to the door and opened to meet his dark blue eyes. He so scary and he's way taller then me that makes it worse. "W-what are y-you doing h-here Colby?" I said terrified. He came in and locked the door and pinned against the wall and started to give me hickys on my neck and chest. I tried pushing him off "Stop Sam your mine stop fighting" He said biting my neck. I started to cry because of the pain. He started to unbuckle his pants and pulled them down as he did the same to mine. He started rub our dicks together. 'Why does it have to feel good' I said as he smashed his lips against mine. He pinned my arms on the wall and started to make out with me. He let go of my arms and grabbed his dick to match with my entrance. "NO WAIT" I said trying to push him off. He shoved it in and started going in n out harshly which the pain started to slowly turn into pleasure. He started to leave marks all over my neck "Fuck" he said under his breath. I grabbed a ball of his hair and started pull it. "Omg Colby please go faster" I said in his ear . "Beg for it" I heard him say with a smirk. "Please Please Colby Please go faster I want to feel you more Please." I said with tears appearing in my eyes again hating of what I'm doing right now. He started to speed up and pound faster I moaned and I couldn't hold it anymore and cummed everywhere. He still kept going and it started to hurt a bit and after a few minutes of pain he finally cummed in me. He picked me up and went to my room and dropped me in the bed and started kissing me more while I was acting for it. He got off of me once he heard his phone ring and he answered and it was just Katrina , I got the chance to get up and my ass was burning and pounding with pain. He pushed back down while talking to Katrina. 'Who does he think he is pushing me like that in my own HOUSE' I just sighed and rapped my sheets around my naked body and looked at the wall thinking 'Why am I nothing to people I'm just a toy being tossed around but I won't have to suffer for any much longer right but I mean school ends in a few months and after that I can leave and never come back , I'm already saving money to go away oh I just can't wait for that day to come'

"SAM are you even listening to me?!" I heard Colby yell out snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to him to see him fully dressed glaring at me. "S-sorry Colby what is it?" I asked and he sighed before saying something "Hn. I said I'm leaving and I'll see you tomorrow at school and don't forget nerd that if word gets out about this I will kill you." He said slamming the door making me jump. I looked down at my sheets and gripped my fist.

I hate my life..
I got and walked to my bathroom weekly hoping that taking a shower might get rid of the smell of sex and pain. Once I walked in the bathroom , I looked in the mirror and saw many bite marks and hickys all over my chest and neck 'how am I gonna hide these for tomorrow at school' I started my shower and tried at least to get the cold water to hit my marks and let it fade away a bit but they were to dark and it only faded a bit which to the point where there still very visible. I sighed and continued my shower , I turned of the water and changed into my old white shirt and black boxers and covered myself in my sheets and cried myself to sleep like I did for the past nights.

Morning
Sam POV
I woke up to my dark depressed room. I looked at my clock and it was 6:00 I was surprised I never wake up this early. Since I had a few minutes to actually get up I just turned the other way and faced the wall while my lower back was starting to hurt and feel sore. I remembered yesterday's events I sighed feeing discussed with myself 'why would I let him use me like that but I guess it better than being beaten half to death by Colby' I got out of my thoughts and heard my alarm. I turned of my alarm and got up to walked to my mini kitchen and saw my dad Corey. "Oh your up I came early today and the door wasn't locked." He said. 'I forgot to lock the door once Colby left' I nodded and lied "oh sorry I'm must've forgot." , "it's fine that doesn't really matter just as long as your safe." I smiled and hugged him and he hugged back. I walked to my bathroom and changed to my uniform and looked at the mirror and realized that I still had my marks all over my neck. I sighed and washed my face 'thank god Corey didn't see them'. I didn't eat anything for the morning and I really don't eat as much if you couldnt guess. I grabbed my book bag and said bye to my dad and walked to school.

Hope you guys enjoyed 💞