8

1 Month Later
Sam POV
Ugh!! I can't take this anymore I'm sure it's been already a month since my first time! I can't keep doing this it's mostly everyday he comes over and just fucks me and uses me then leaves me like I'm a toy!! Well you know what I'm done he can beat me to death if he wants but this is my body and I can say who can touch and can't touch it in a sexual way!! I'm going over his house tomorrow I'm not gonna be his bitch anymore!! That why he has a girlfriend , he can do whatever he wants to her but leave me out of it! And yes I'm proud enough to say that in front of him and I can't with that stupid bastard with his sexy smirk and amazing sex it really is good wait No! SAM keep your head in the game your just a toy you mean nothing to him and you won't let him treat you like garbage!!
With that said I went straight to bed getting prepared for tomorrow.

•Next Day•
I woke with the sun hitting my face . I stretched out and got up getting myself  ready of what was going to happen today I know for a fact that Colby will be pissed but I can't keep doing this. I can barely even eat because I feel disgusted with myself. I want the pain to go away of being nothing. Alright Sam stop thinking bad thoughts all the pain will go away now. I walked to my door and stopped in my trackes and widened my eyes and gripped my stomach and ran to the bathroom throwing up. I cleaned myself and breathed in and tried to calm down. I walked away and another nausea wave hit me I was there throwing up for a while. I panted trying to catch my breath. I cleaned the floor and washed my mouth out. I can't confront Colby today I will definitely do it tomorrow because I have the biggest headache right now.
I slowly headed to the kitchen with my hand on my forehead. I took some painkillers for it to go away. I've never felt like this before maybe it's because I don't eat a lot. I went to my fridge and ate what I had. I went straight to bed and tomorrow I have to see one of my closes friends my doctor yea its weird but she's a understanding person but has a hell of a temper. But how I said I'm going to see if somethings wrong I mean it's shouldn't be anything serious I just really don't have a good feeling about this.

Colby POV
I woke up from a loud banging I made a annoyed groan. I look to see what time it was , it was only 6 in the damn morning I even got more annoyed because there was no school today. "Colby get up ! I'm taking you to work today!!" I heard my brother yell on the other side of the door . I raised my eyebrow confused , he wants me to go to work with him??
I got up from the bed and opened the door making him stop banging on the door so loud. "Colby finally I'm going to be late if you don't hurry and get changed!" My brother said and I glared at him "why do you even want to take me to work with you?" I asked and he sighed and checked his watch. "I'll explain on our way so hurry I'll sit in the car you better be there in ten minutes or I'll embarrasses you and show baby pictures of you in front of your school." He said smirking , I  growled angrily before getting ready as fast as I can I knowing damn well he'll do it.

I'll update tomorrow