13

Next Day

Sam POV

As I woke up wanting to puke my brains out. I noticed I was still on top of Colby and I couldn't get up. He had his arms rapped around me, I quickly started hitting him needing him to wake up and let go of me and finally he did when another strong wave hit me and I stumbled my way out of bed to the bathroom. I got on my knees and quickly threw up everything  I ate yesterday.

As I kept puking I felt someone's hand on my back rubbing it gently and I tensed up only able to get a glance before another wave hit me and I vomited again. What the hell why was Colby trying to help me. After I finished puking my brains out I laid against the wall trying to catch my breath. "What did you drink yesterday?" asked Colby and I rolled my eye looking away from him. "I didn't drink at all yesterday I don't drink" I said as I got up a bit flushing the toilet as I tried getting up but a pain in my lower back stopped me. I fell back on the ground still holding on the toilet. Colby grabbed me helping me up and helped me stand on my own. "Are you sick then?" he asked me as he helped me grab on the sink. "why do you care so much?" I asked as I gripped the sink tight getting annoyed with him being there. He sighed , "doesn't matter now answer the question" he said a bit angry and I glared down at the sink. "I don't know what it is I've never been sick before so this is new to me" I answer and he 'tch'. "brush your teeth then I'll be back" he said as he left and huge weight left my shoulders. After a few seconds I finally brushed my teeth wondering why he was so nice out of no where. I shrugged who cares its probably because he woke early or something. After I finished brushing my teeth I slowly made my way back to my room. I laid down in my sticky sheets and covered my self wanting to fall asleep and never wake up. After a minute of laying down I fell asleep only to be shaken awake by Colby who was already clothed and looked about ready to leave. "Get up nerd I'm taking you to my house since you don't have food and its not good for a sick person to stay alone or starve to death." He said as he helped me get up. I wasn't in the mood to fight with him so I let him help me all the way out my house and into his car and we drove off.

The ride was very quiet never of us never saying anything or even looking to each other. I rather have this than argue with him the whole ride. "so how are you feeling?" he asked and I rolled my eyes looking out the window. "I'm fine just a small headache now" I replied and he replied with a 'hn'. It was peace after that, I saw his home or mansion I should say come in view. "Sam? who do you love?" He asked and my eyes widen a bit as I remember all of yesterday events I gripped the seatbelt tight before responding. "I- Iove y-you?" I answer as a question a bit scared its the wrong answer but he only smirked. "right answer" he said as he parked his car infront of his large home and helped me out.

Once inside his home he took me to the dining room. He sat me down and he sat beside me as one of his workers went over to us. "Welcome home Mr.Brock and friend what can I get for you this morning?" He asked and Colby looked over at me. "What do you want to eat?" "Do you have anything with um... pickles?" I asked and Colby looked at me weird. "W-what, is that weird?" I asked. "No not at all , I'll have my regular then" Colby said as the guy nodded before running off to the kitchen to get what Colby asked for. 

It was quite for a while until were heard foot steps and I looked up to see it was just Brennen Colby's brother walking in the dining room with a smirk on his face. "Ah Colby you never came home last night were you with Sammy ? oh yeah before I forget good morning." he said and I mumbled good morning back as I looked down at the table nervous as Brennen took a seat infront of Colby and I. "I saw him at the party yesterday and dropped him off but he wasn't tired so I stayed over at his house and just hung out with him until we both fell asleep." Colby said and then a maid came in carrying two plates of food. She put one in front of me and the other in front of Colby. She looked at Brennen and bowed "Ah Mr.Brock would you like anything?" She asked and Brennen asked for cereal , she nodded and quickly left.

I looked down at my plate to see fried or roasted pickles with rice and this orange sauce. "You like eating pickles , Sammy?" Brennen asked and I grabbed a fork that was given to me "No I've actually never liked pickles but I've been craving them for a while now" I admitted as I ate , then heard Colby choke on his food and I quickly looked over to see if he was fine. "Your what  now?" Colby asked as he hit his chest trying to catch his breath. "Craving pickles oh and rice!" I said and he looked at me strange before nodding.

"Hm? Thats a bit strange ..... Tell me has the pickles and rice been the only strange thing that has happened to you?" Brennen asked as the maid came back handing him his cereal and quickly leaving. "Oh umm..... I've been throwing up in the morning and I could feel my moods change quickly but other than that no why? I asked as both Colby and I started eating. "Your not... pregnant are you?" Brennen asked as he ate his cereal while both Colby and I chocked on your meal.