2

Sam POV

My first period ended I got up and walked to 2nd all of sudden my eyes widen 'Oh Shit I forgot to do Colby's Homework and I didn't do mine either after yesterday's beating I couldn't even get home.

He's going to murder me as I saw that I was almost into 2nd period I didn't know if I should go or not . Should I just go another day with the beating you know what I'll just go and face it'll all be worth it , only a few months Sam I rushed to 2nd and sat in my seat and already see Colby sitting down next to my seat in the front of the class I tighted my hand and nervously walked to my chair already feeling a glare from him. I sat down and felt a relief because I saw Katrina sit on his lap giggling "Hey sexy" Katrina said , Colby smiled "Hey Baby" She smiled and they both had a little make out session and then she left waving cutely to Colby. He winked back as his response and then his smile turned to his moody face and looked at me. I looked down at my desk and swallowed all my fears. "Where's my homework?" I gripped my desk and shake my head. He groaned annoyed and grabbed my wrist hard feeling he wanted to break it "I said where's my homework!" He said harsher but low so no one would hear. "I forgot s-sorry!" I said and he let go of my wrist. I pulled it to my chest and started rubbing because it was red from him gripping it to hard. "Your dead Golbach. After school I'm going to beat the fuck out of you!, This way you don't ever forget my homework again!" He yelled/whispered at me. I flinched and thank god our teacher came in apologizing for him being late. "Okay students time for class I'll be taking attendance later on and I'll collect the homework 10 mins before class but since today we're doing silent work turn to pages 57-64 and if you have any questions ask your partner and if they don't know ask me then, Alright get to work." He smiled and sat down and went on his computer grading work.
I turned to Colby "I can do your homework right now since he's n-not collecting it right now" I said trying to get out of my beating. "GET to it Sam if you don't have it done by then your dead!" I nodded and pulled out his homework and my homework as he harshly went to the pages our teacher assigned. He had himself look like he was doing the work but he was texting Katrina since I could hear her giggling from the back of the classroom and Colby kept looking back smiling or winking at her. I was able to finish his homework and mine way before the 10 mins of class. I handed it to him and he nodded, Finally I can do the class work I quickly did it and finished it. I waited there for about a good 10 mins waiting for the teacher to collect the homework. "Okay Class time for me to collect the homework" I looked up and we all handed it in. "Your lucky nerd but I'll still give you a beating later!" Colby whispered I cursed in my thoughts.

4 Classes Later
Finally school was almost done , I walked to my last period and I also sat next to Colby in the last class I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Sam" I heard Colby mumble I flinched and looked at him
"Y-yes" I responded
My heart pounding so fast wondering what's he's gonna say
" You're a virgin right?" He said my eyes widened 'wait it could be a trick question but if I say yes he'll make fun of me and embarrass me or if I say no he'll ask who it was or just answer SAY SOMETHING'
"I-im W-why?!" I replied playing with my sleeves

"Just answer the question" He said with anger through his words making me flinch a bit.
"Okay O-okay I am" I said scared of what's he gonna say. He smirked "Good it'll be more fun now" He looked at Katrina who smiling and giggling. "You stay right here you move your dead" He said. As he started to get up the bell rang I sighed and got up as fast as I could I jumped when I felt him touch my shoulder "STAY" I flinched and I nodded and sat down. He walked over to Katrina and asked her something and she nodded no and he clenched his fists and walked back to me and grabbed my arm. He dragged me out of the school to his car. He opened his car door, "GET IN" he said I nodded thinking it's the end for me. "Fucking Bitch" He yelled hitting on his car wheel, I flinched "W-here are we going?" , "My house, We're going to have a bit fun" He said with smirk looking at me. I was terrified of what was going to happen. Soon we pulled to his mansion , it was huge and beautiful it had a big gold gate and as we entered the front of the house, it was humangous there were so many cars in the driveway. He parked and got out and I just waited because I'm sitting down wether I should get out or not. "What are doing get out and hurry up." I nodded and got out holding onto my backpack , we entered and his house was beautiful when you first entered in there was already a big living room and a huge kitchen and on the right side of the was a big hallway that led it to his room was and my eyes widened there were stairs leading up to who knows where. We entered his room, next thing my backpack was ripped out of my hands and I was pinned on the wall. "C-colby" I said "Yes Sam" said with smirk as he leaned down kissing my neck. "Aren't you with Katrina?"
"Yea but the stupid bitch refuses to open her legs for me until high schools done so till then I need something to pleasure me and that's where you come in your my toy and if you want to scream for help keep this in mind my walls are sound proof so your mine and no one gets to touch you unless it me you got it slave!"
I widened my eyes 'He wants me to be his WHAT just because his girlfriend won't let him have sex with her'
He attached his lips to mine I widened my eyes again I pushed him off and tried to reach the door. He grasped the back of my shirt and hugged me from the behind. "Where do you think your going your staying here with me you understand that!" I nodded and just let everything happend.
SMUT Warning💀
He slowly unbottoned my jeans and pulled them down and took off his shirt and picked me up and pinned me on the wall I yelped and grabbed his shoulders as he sucked my neck. "Damn your so cute when your helpless" He said and smashed his lips on mine I just went along with it and then I felt him moving me and he placed me on the bed and he quickly took off my shirt and his pants and boxers. I widened my eyes it was huge and I gulped and look back at him staring into his eyes. He winked and I looked down and he smiled and slides down my boxers and I blushed and hid myslef "it's ok baby no need to be shy" He smirked and harshly pulled my legs apart and was ready to put it in. "ITs Not G-gonna fit Colby!" He smirked and shoved it in i whimpered/yelped as I pushed back on his chest. He started of slow but hard it hurt "Slow down please" He started kissing my neck and pinned my arms down and he started to go slow and pound harder. I moaned "C-colby" I said as I moaned and he started to go faster and he finally let go of my hands and he put his hands on my back as I grasped a hand full of his hair and gripped his back , I moaned loudly "you like it don't you" he said as he went in un-human speed while pounding harder the ever. He starting to suck on my neck and he moaned a bit while sucking on my neck which sent vibration to my neck which started feeling better. "I-I need to c-cum" I said softly as I grabbed his shoulder and pulled his hair harder. He stopped sucking my neck and looked at me "Beg for it" I widened my eyes for the embarrassment that's gonna happen and I whimpered and yelled "P-PLEASE Colby let me cum please I really need to right now " I said weekly . He smirked and said "Ok you can cum now" I cummed so much it went all over my chest and his. I sighed with relief and widened my eyes 'Wait why is he still in me' I looked down then looked at him. He smiled "oh you thought we were done" He grabbed me and sat on the edge of the bed and placed me on his lap but not facing him instead the mirror on the other side of the room. I whimpered and he wrapped his arms on my waist and slightly picked my and slammed me down on his dick I screamed "your gonna watch yourself while I fuck your brains out" He started making me bounce and I rolled my eyes back a bit and I grabbed his arm and gripped on it . He started moan and I blushed of how hot he sounded I just thought 'omg Sam don't think about that right now just try to get this over and done with' without warning he hit my spot and I cummed without warning either and he said "found it" he pounded harder and gripped on my waist and I moaned so loudly while watching myself in the mirror while I looked down a bit and saw that Colbys blue eyes were looking at me I blushed and looked away his arms started to wander my chest and one of his big hands grabbed both of my small hands and pinned them on my back while his other arm clenched my hair I was a moaning mess he started to groan a bit while rolling his eyes back a bit. Without warning he cummed in me and I whimpered softly. He picked me up and placed me on my back and smiled and kissed my cheek and layed next to me and hugged me I looked back and before I even got to say something he was already asleep. I tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't do I just layed back and fell asleep

Hope you guys enjoyed it and there will be way more chapters coming ahead tomorrow
I'm a little bad at writing but it's the best I could do and also this chapter was long my other chapters won't be as long but yea thanks for reading. I'll update tomorrow☠️✋