Chapter 18

A/N: Yo! Sorry for taking toooooo long to update! I had some moments of writer's block, plus got a lil lazy. LOL. But thanks for the comments, it kind of motivates me to continue the story, really. (ಥωಥ)

Anyway~ I don't think Haikyuu!! ever mentioned any other club in Karasuno that's unrelated to sport, though I'm pretty sure there are some included in this high school, hence I came up with Naomi's.

A little trivia: Karasuno is a home of several sport's club, aside from volleyball for men and women that we all know of, there are also these other clubs for sports such as the boys' soccer club, boys' basketball club, boys' baseball club, and the tennis club for both women and men.

To support these teams, the school offers two gyms and a track fieldㅡ The girls' volleyball club and boys' basketball club were shown to be practicing in the First Gymnasium; while the boys' volleyball club occupies the Second Gymnasium.

WHIPPEDChapter 18The Not So Dramatic Drama

WHIPPED
Chapter 18
The Not So Dramatic Drama

When the bell rang for school's dismissal, Naomi bid her goodbyes to Yachi and Sakamoto before she walked out the room with Takase for their club

When the bell rang for school's dismissal, Naomi bid her goodbyes to Yachi and Sakamoto before she walked out the room with Takase for their club. Strolling together along the hallway, she spotted a dark grayish-green haired student waiting for his blond friend to stand on his seat upon passing class 1-4.

"Yohei-kun, give me a sec." The lass hastily told before entering the said classroom, didn't wait to hear the lad's approval anymore, and just headed straight towards the duo, "Kei! Shi-chan!" She called, acquiring their attention.

"Uh- Mi- Chan?" Yamaguchi was first to acknowledged the girl's presence, strangely trailing with his own words, which got Akira's undivided focus that caught him off guardㅡ literally rendering him speechless as he gawked at her.

Immediately noticing his partner's flustered stateㅡ Seriously? You're really showing her that? ㅡTsukishima thought while subconsciously, and discreetly, scowling at the shorter guy; fed up with how much his pal's being awfully too engrossed in the topic of Naomi's princess get up since seeing it.