Chapter 11

A little trivia: Inarizaki High School, with fox as their representation, is a powerhouse team in Hyogo prefectureㅡ having numerous (31) appearances on High School Volleyball National Tournaments.

Upon the inclusion of Miya twins, along with other freshmen like Suna, on their first year in high school, they were able to snatched 3rd place of both Interhigh and Spring High Tournament at the Nationals category, making them one of the crowd's favorite for championship.

WHIPPEDChapter 11Gray Haired Hunks Aren't That Bad At All

WHIPPED
Chapter 11
Gray Haired Hunks Aren't That Bad At All

Sunday morning came, it was passed 8 in the daylight when Naomi woke up due to the sun ray that's touching her face

Sunday morning came, it was passed 8 in the daylight when Naomi woke up due to the sun ray that's touching her face. Stretching her body while she sat on the bed, she took a short glance at Akiteru, who's lying over the mattress he placed on the floor last night, before looking outside the window, adjusting her eyes from the bright light.

Since there's nothing really going inside her head to begin with, Akira just picked her phone up to check if there's a message from her mother, but she suddenly remembered something else, causing her to turn the mobile data on and look for a certain chat box.

"There's nothing?" She mumbled, puzzled as to why a certain captain didn't send any message. Strange. Have he forgotten about today's plan? ㅡWanting to ask Oikawa, Naomi's fingers trailed above her phone's screen.

Wait- Did I force him that bad Yesterday? Is he starting to cut ties now? The girl continued to ponder, yet was quick to shake her head. Come on, Naomi. Who cares if he doesn't want to go out, right? Free day for you!

Tooru Oikawa
Active 37 minutes ago

Naomi Akira
Oikawa-san?

As the check marked it sent, the blonde threw her body back on the bed. "I can't believe I chatted him first." Akira stated while staring at the ceiling, but the smiling image of a brown-eyed setter unexpectedly appeared above her, making her flustered and flushed. Groaning, "It's all my mom's fault, corrupting my head with such scenarios. Geez. I need to remind myself that this was just the best option to return the favor I asked of him, nothing more, nothing less. I don't like the feeling of being indebted so I shouldn't get all embarrassed thinking about hi-"