Chapter 2

A/N: Please read this story in white background, I just realized that the photos I'm using for cutting scenes will look weird with the black or cream theme. So please read this story using the white color. Thank you.

A little trivia: In Japan, compulsory education ends at junior high, ergo, students are not required to attend high school if they don't want to. Nevertheless, many wants to continue 'til this level, and that makes it a highly competitive process.

There are three systems for the entrance examㅡ (1) The Preliminary Selection Test, an early-selection test for advanced students who excels academically or in curricular activities. (2) The General Selection Test, main test which majority of the students take. (3) The Secondary Application, a second chance for those who didn't pass the general selection.

As you would remember, Kageyama took the General Selection Test at Shiratorizawa Academyㅡ because he was not a part of the list who got a recommendation for the Preliminary Selection Test ㅡHe failed, regardless. Anyway, there's a Secondary Application for those who failed the exam but I guess he didn't take it, and proceeded enrolling to Karasuno instead.

WHIPPED Chapter 02High School Selection

WHIPPED
Chapter 02
High School Selection

Months passed quickly since the time Naomi went to watch a match between Kitagawa Daiichi and Yukigaoka, that as said, 2 days from that date, she heard from Kei that the crowd favorite did not win the tournament, and what shocked her more is that ...

Months passed quickly since the time Naomi went to watch a match between Kitagawa Daiichi and Yukigaoka, that as said, 2 days from that date, she heard from Kei that the crowd favorite did not win the tournament, and what shocked her more is that they didn't even qualify to finals!

The girl did not come to watch that game just to get even with her best friend, but she instantly regretted it since Tsukishima never shared any story regarding the match, nothing, up to this moment, none.

With all the events that happened, October finally came. It's the month when variety of high schools open their entrance exam systems for students who would like to take it.

"Mi-chan, have you chosen a school yet? You were recommended at Aoba Johsai, right?" Asked Yamaguchi while he and Naomi walk together after school period.