Chapter 19

────『•• ✎ ••』───

A little trivia: The reason why people often tease Asahi as a religious icon, aside from his looks, is because he mentioned in the Christmas Haikyuu!! Drama CD that "Don't Give Up, Kamchatka" is his Bibleㅡ it's a collection of photos and poems of people living in the harsh wilderness ㅡmaking him appear like the goody-good, soft, kindhearted man he is.

Also, Azumane and Nishinoya might not be canon, but they were meant to be foils. Their birthdays are inverse (01/01 and 10/10), so as their heights and personalities. Their name kanji contrast each other, toorespectively 'east' and 'west', 'peak' and 'valley', 'morning sun' and 'evening'.

A/N: In case you are not aware of what foil isㅡ Foil in literature is a character that is meant to highlight and amplify characteristic in another character by possessing opposite traits.

➽───────────────❥

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

WHIPPED
──── 19 ────
It's The Guy They Called Ace

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Thursday came. At around 6:30 in the morning, Akira forced herself awake despite having only an hour of sleep. What's even the point of schooling? She pondered, grunting as she sluggishly sat on the bed and stare outside the windowwishing for a strong storm to fall in hope of class suspension ㅡbut the view of sky tells the opposite, as if mocking her, which made her groan irritably.

Sighing while standing away from her best friend's bed, the lass was sharp to spot a number of red stains on its sheet. "Oh great." She scoffed, anticipating her period since last week, yet it still irks her, a lot. Yep, definitely the reason why my mood was off Yesterday. She reckoned, begrudgingly pulling off the stained cover.

Diverting her focus over the sleeping figure on the floor, Naomi tilted her head at the sight, wondering why he's wearing his eyeglasses, when in fact, she was sure he took it off before he told her that he'll be going first to sleep last night.

Staring at him longer than intended, there was something with the sight that's telling her not to look away, and so she focused, not realizing the smile that's slowly forming on her lips. You evil. Trying to be an angel while asleep, are you? 

Chuckling at her thought, she decided to just leave him be and quietly put the piece of cloth in a basin

Chuckling at her thought, she decided to just leave him be and quietly put the piece of cloth in a basin. Then, she made her way out of the house, not bothering anyone from the Tsukishimas anymore, because all she wanted is to go to her place as soon as possible, since her hygiene today requires a little bit more attention not the best time of the month, really.