Chapter 20

────『•• ✎ ••』────

A little trivia: Most of Inarizaki players were named after subspecies of foxes. However, the Miya twins are exceptions since their family name was a referenced from the shrine of the fox deities known as Inari, which happened to be part of their school name, too.

These are the list of Inarizaki's players:
#1 Kita Shinsuke (3rd) - Captain
#2 Oomimi Ren (3rd) - Middle Blocker
#4 Ojiro Aran (3rd) - Ace
#5 Ginjima Hitoshi (2nd) - Outside Hitter
#7 Miya Atsumu (2nd) - Setter
#10 Suna Rintarou (2nd) - Middle Blocker
#11 Miya Osamu (2nd) - Opposite Hitter
#13 Kasaku Yuuto (2nd) - Pinch Server
#14 Riseki Heisuke (1st) - Pinch Server
#15 Akagi Michinari (3rd) - Libero

A/N: I believe you will be needing this list to know who I am referring to, because yes, I will partly be focusing in Inarizaki for this chapter, so if you're not that familiar with them, then there they are. Stay safe everyone, and let's get it!

➽───────────────❥

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

WHIPPED
──── 20 ────
The Usual Chaotic Life

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Same dayㅡ somewhere in the prefecture of Hyogo, the gray haired Miya rushed everything he did and headed alone to Inarizaki High with a deep frown. Damn, Atsumu. These shits sure hurt like hell. He thought, grumbling incoherent words and curses as he made his way to school with an aching body.

"'Ssup, Osamu." Suna, a boy with slightly-combed dark brown hair with middle-parted bangs, greeted, being first to took noticed when the said Miya entered the changing room. Eyes dilating upon having a good look at him, "Uh? That's some nasty bruises and bandages there." He apathetically pointed, garnering attentions from the players around.

Feeling done at the sightㅡ Did those two fight again? ㅡOjiro, a guy with a clean-cut dark brown hair, wondered the obvious. "Are you okay, Osamu?" He asked, used with the twin's antics, but pretended to care nevertheless, "What happened?"

Scoffing, "'Tsumu happened." Osamu answered, face still showing how pissed he is before walking towards his locker.

Closing his, "So what was the reason this time?" Kita, another student with a gray hair and black tips, monotonously questioned, staring blankly at his underclassman while waiting for his reply.

"He fuckin' broke my phone, Mister No Gaps Kita Shinsuke. That's what happened." Atsumu, with his grand entrance, announced, causing his brother to roll his eyes from what he heard. "He's too envious I got Naomi's number that he smashed my phone to smithereens." He carried on, leaning at the doorframe, and getting his teammates' regards.

"Naomi?" Oomimi, the tallest, raven haired, scary-looking player, muttered, clueless about the identity he isn't aware of.

"The blonde lady at Shiratorizawa. Remember? Ushijima's plausible girlfriend." Akagi, the lad with spiky dark hair, enlightened, recalling the female the older Miya's talking with during their three-day scrimmage at Miyagi.

"Sadly, he can't be the boyfriend." Rintarou chimed in, stoic face looking at the arguing twin before turning to his seniors, "Shiratorizawa's captain is too plain dense to have her; or a girlfriend at that matter." He noted, surprising the third years with his blunt conclusion.