𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

────『•• ✎ ••』────

A RANDOM TRIVIA: The reason behind Oikawa's #13 on his jersey was not because it's his favorite number, but because the person he idolizes the most wore it when he first saw him on the court. Hence, he started copying it and would usually stick by that number during a practice match and any other side games. It was also his number when he decided to go pro with his beloved sport.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

WHIPPED
──── 22 ────
Behind The Mask

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Going home together, the Freak Squad didn't bother waiting for the rest of the team since it was getting really late for them, to the point where Tsukishima and Yamaguchi had to inform their parents that the extracurricular period got extended due to a sudden practice match.

Hopping off the bus, "Say, both of you, want to sleep over at my place?" Naomi asked, getting an idea in her head. "I heard about tomorrow, so I'm thinking of helping your team before I go to my club's rehearsal at 1. Sounds like a plan, right?" She inquired eagerly, standing in the middle of two tall males as they walk.

Frowning at her suggestion, "Sounds stupid to me." Kei objected, earning a death stare from the lass. "What? Are you going to waste your time resting, idiot?" He reasoned afterward, only wanting her best friend to seize the moment to make up for her sleepless nights.

Ignoring him, "Shi-chan." The female called when they reached the front of Yamaguchi's residence. "Just this once, stay over." She demanded, her face showing an expression that tells how she won't take no for an answer, especially after promising Sawamura that she'd assist the team whenever she could.

Conflicted as his gaze went back and forth from her to Tsukishima, "Uh- Um, Mi-chan, I-" Tadashi cuts his statement, can't seem to choose whose side he will take, although he's more inclined to the bespectacled guy since he's got a point. About to refuse the sleepover proposal, he only gulped when he received a glare from Naomi. So much for refusing, I guess?

"Yes?" Akira beckoned, intimidating Yamaguchi further when she recognized his antsy behavior.

Chuckling awkwardly, "I think Mi-chan just wants some company, Tsukki." He sweat-dropped before forcing a smile. "Anyway, I will tell mom. Please wait for me while I prepare my things. Oh! On second thought, let's just all get inside and eat dinner."

Rolling his eyes, Kei couldn't do anything else because it was 2 against 1. Hence, he needed to go back to his house for his stuff after supper, then unwillingly head to the Akira's afterward.

And so, the Freak Squad are once again spending the night together.

╾────────────╼

April 21, Saturday morning. On their way to Karasuno's 2nd gym, the trio found themselves late to arrive. "That will be the last time I'm sleeping over at your place. I swear to- fu- damn it." Tsukishima ranted, eyebrows almost knitting at how irritated he was, yet no one replied to that, since the other two were busy recalling the happenings of their sleepover.

Last night was totally horrible. The things Kiyoomi and Osamu broke began to act all bitchy around Kei; the reason why he got a little sleep and was so furious today. It was definitely disastrous, for him at most.