Chapter 3

A/N: There will be side characters that I will add in this story, just to distract everyone from the main plot of Haikyuu, and to add more scenes than the usual practice and game of volleyball. That's all, I'll introduce them after finalizing their roles.

A little trivia: In Japan, schools take a break during winter season for about two weeksㅡ from half of December to the start of January. By this month, Spring High Qualifying Finals also takes place, and the short break was meant in preparation for the Nationals.

December is also the month when Akaashi Keiji (Dec. 05), Kageyama Tobio (Dec. 22), Chikara Ennoshita  (Dec. 26), and Sawamura Daichi  (Dec. 31) was born.

WHIPPEDChapter 03Chaotic Birthday Celebration

WHIPPED
Chapter 03
Chaotic Birthday Celebration

Walking towards the direction of one familiar person she spotted, Naomi made an eye contact with the tall male she's conversing

Walking towards the direction of one familiar person she spotted, Naomi made an eye contact with the tall male she's conversing. So noticing that the boy's attention was somewhere else, the said woman turned her back to face what he's looking at, only to be shocked when they saw each other.

"Mom?" Naomi marveled, wondering what's her mother doing here, before her confused eyes shifted up once more on the guy she's with.

"Sweetie, why are you here?" She heard her mother questioned, but the blonde's too busy with the staring contest she's suddenly got herself into.

"I think I would like to question the same thing." The daughter said as she finally break the eye contactㅡ What's with this blank dude? ㅡShe thought upon not getting anything from the guy. Diverting her focus to her mother, "Mom, what are you doing here?" Naomi asked, not really expecting to meet her in this academy.

"My friend told me that she had talked to her son, said she asked him to show me around today." The older Akira answered, reason why Naomi's eyes once again fall on the tall boy before them. "Yes, this is Ushijima Wakatoshi." Her mother introduced with a smile, "Ushijima-kun, this is my daughter, Naomi."