Chapter 6

A/N: Stanzas that are written in italic mean flashbacks.While sentences in italic are thoughts and speeches in the characters' head. I know you guys are bright enough to understand what I'm saying. lol

A little trivia: There are only two canon ship in the entire series of Haikyuu. Although, there are pairs who are being hinted and are canon material, yet Furudate-sensei just let those be in the readers' imagination.

It is a shounen jump series, so the chances of there being a homosexual relationship are slim to none, so the options are pretty limitedㅡ Daichi and Michimiya has some build-up, and then there's also a chance for Yachi and Yamaguchi, some are even talking about Kuroo and Alisa, plus Akiteru and Saeko.

WHIPPED
Chapter 06
In Denials and Attractions

Returning to his classroom, Kageyama can't help but think of the things he have said to Naomiㅡ Did I just ask a girl to walk home with me? And of all the female population in this school; her?! I cannot even stand a minute without getting annoyed ...

Returning to his classroom, Kageyama can't help but think of the things he have said to Naomiㅡ Did I just ask a girl to walk home with me? And of all the female population in this school; her?! I cannot even stand a minute without getting annoyed with that stalker! Plus I only met this woman for like what, 3 times?! And all those times we just argued?! This is a total mistake! He presumed, face perfecting that infamous scowl of his, which brought some scares to his classmates who sees him.

Settling down on his seatㅡ instead of sleeping like he usually do ㅡhis glare was now directed at the empty blackboard in front, class still not starting due to their late teacher.

"He's scary. What's with him?" A girl beside the ravenette whispered, frightened at the dark aura the setter's emanating at the moment.

Hearing her mumbles, "Aisaka, don't look at-" The student wasn't able to finish her statement since the king snapped his head towards them, making the two nervously look elsewhere.

Crap. They thought, sweat dropping and shaking as they could still feel the death daggers shooting at them. He'll never get a girlfriend, I swear. One of them even concluded, believing that Tobio's a lost case if he don't stop doing this.