Karin, Jiraiya, Konohamaru, and Hinata

Everyday, Naruto would either send a clone, or go himself to the hot springs. There he would wait for two people. He told Karin to meet him there if she wanted to stay in Konaha. He was also waiting for pervy sage. He knew he'd show up sooner or later.

On a day Naruto decided to go himself, the two people he was waiting to show up, showed up. Not at the same time. First Karin showed up. He sent a clone to talk to the third Hokage before Karin and another clone came to talk to him. He eventually agreed, but he would be watching Karin closely.

———

"You must be Karin. Naruto explained the situation to me." Hiruzen gave her a smile. He may not trust her, but he did pity the girl. He didn't want to make her feel unwelcomed.

"Is it- is it OK if I stay here? I don't want to go back my village." Karin had tears in her eyes. She was so scared. She didn't want to back to the grass, but she wasn't sure the leaf was any safer, but Naruto was in the leaf. Naruto would protect her. He promised.

"Yes, and by the time you get here, I'll have a place for you to stay. You'll be in Naruto's old apartment." Hiruzen motioned for Karin and Naruto to sit on the couch as he took a chair opposite of the couch.

"Thank you." Karin couldn't believe they were being so kind to her. Maybe they were going to use her, but Naruto promised he wasn't going to let that happen. She could tell he was sincere about that promise. "How am I supposed to get back to the leaf. I won't be able to sneak away."

"You won't be leaving." Naruto stated.

"I don't think my team will leave me behind." Karin frowned.

"That's why Naruto has offered to act like you. He will transform in to you, and leave with your team. Eventually he will 'kidnap' you, and fake your death." Hiruzen explained.

"Is all this ok with you?" Naruto asked.

   "Yes, anything to get away." Karin nodded.

   "I need you to pay extra attention to what I'm about to say. If the hidden grass finds out about what we're doing, it could cause trouble for Konoha. We must keep this a secret." Hiruzen said.

———

   Naruto was sitting on the bridge by the hot springs. He was letting his feet dangle over the side as he worked on that seal he was creating for Zetsu. He wasn't getting anywhere with it. He read so many books on it, yet he was still stumped.

"Ugh, just work already you stupid seal!" Naruto balled up the paper, and threw it over the side, and in to the water. He immediately started working on it again.

"That's an interesting seal you're drawing. What does it do?" A man said behind Naruto. He scared Naruto so bad, Naruto punched the man's face.

"What was that for, Naruto?" The man placed a hand over the eye Naruto hit. Naruto froze as he looked at the man. It had been so long since Naruto had seen that face.

"Per-pervy sage?" Naruto whispered.

"I was hoping you would've stopped calling me that." Naruto stood up, and faced Jiraiya.

"Wait, are you- you're not from this time, are you?"

"Nope, and I think you had something to do with it." Jiraiya was the second person his parents were talking about.

   "Actually, it was Kurama who did it." Naruto corrected.

   "Who's Kurama?" Jiraiya asked.

   "Big brother Naruto, hurry, Konohamaru's in trouble." Moegie's ( sorry if I spelt her name wrong) voice interrupted the conversation.

   "What is it? What's wrong?" Naruto turned his head to see Moegie.