Pjfsg hfff va uu idk what to name it

"Sakura and Gaara, you two will fight Sasori. Since you're good with antidotes, you should be able to nullify Sasori's poison, Sakura. Gaara, the fight will be in the sand, so you will be able to move around the best. You'll also be traveling to Suna anyway.

   "Sasuke, your lightning style is best for defeating Deidara's earth style. You'll also be able to help Jiraiya defend Naruto against Itachi and Kisame. Naruto needs all the protection he can get considering he's practically useless at the moment.

   "Hinata, Neji, and I will fight Kakuzu and Hidan. Hidan has a short temper, so I'll probably be able to do what I did last time. I will need some time to set up my trap. Hinata and Neji, you two will be able to see Kakuzu's five hearts. I'll be asking Kakashi for his help. He helped a lot last time." Shikamaru explained his plan.

"Wasn't it Naruto who killed Kakuzu?" Hinata wasn't entirely sure they would be able to stop him.

"I'll use my Rinnegan to help you guys then use Amaterasu to kill him." Sasuke said.

"Have you learned to control Amaterasu?" Gaara asked.

"It works 50% percent of the time, so when I use it, I will take you to where ever Naruto is." Sasuke admitted.

"That's a lot of chakra. I don't think you have enough for all of that." Sakura became extremely worried.

"I'm fine. I have enough chakra for this." Sasuke reassured. "Do you know where Han is now?"

   "By the border of the land of Grass and Waterfalls. He fled his village a few days ago, and he's now in hiding." Inoichi answered.

"This is plan just might work, but we have a problem. How are we supposed to leave the village without being noticed? Surely people will notice our absence." Neji asked.

   "Fuck." Hinata cursed. Everyone gasped. Neji passed out. Some girl (it was actually Sasuke) screamed "it's the end of the world!"

———

Iruka should've knocked. Karin should've licked her door. Unfortunately, neither happened resulting in Iruka having his face slapped.

"I'm sorry, miss, I had no idea this apartment had someone living in it." Iruka apologized.

"Naruto, what are you doing here? I thought you were still in the hospital." Karin asked.

   "I just woke up, so I left." Naruto answered.

   "You left? Why did you leave? You just woke up!" Karin scolded.

   "I feel great and energized. I'm a fast healer, or I think I am. I can't remember." Naruto gave a small laugh.

   "That's because of me. You're a fast healer because I heal you, moron." Kurama said.

   "I didn't know that." Naruto pouted.

   "Naruto doesn't remember a thing. During the attack on Konaha, he lost his memories." Iruka explained.

    "Drink my blood." Karin held out her arm, and rolled her sleeves up.

   "What? Why would I do that?" Naruto asked

   "My blood has special healing properties. I doubt you're fully healed, so this should help you recover faster." Karin explained.

"I'm fine. You don't need to do that." Naruto said.

"Just drink the damn blood, Naruto." Karin glared. Well, someone came out of their timid shell.

After taking a quick sip, Naruto asked her, "so, what's your name?"

"Karin Uzumaki."

"Uzumaki. That's my last name, right?" Naruto turned to Iruka who nodded.

"We're in the same clan." Karin said. "So why did you guys come here?"

"I was wanting to show him where he used to live. Maybe it would jog his memory." Iruka explained.

"I'll give him a tour of the house." Karin did just what she said. "For some reason, you left a bunch of ramen in the apartment."

"That doesn't sound like you." Iruka commented.

"Anko said that ramen isn't a healthy meal so I couldn't bring all of it." Naruto frowned before realizing what he said. Karin and Iruka looked at him with shock.

"Of course ramen is what makes you remember." Iruka laughed.

———

   Sakura and Gaara were the first ones to leave. Gaara had to leave early due to the fact that he lived three days away. Sakura followed them from afar. The last thing she needed was getting caught by the Kazekage. I mean, do you know how troublesome that would be?

Neji, Hinata, Shikamaru, and Kakashi left later that day. After coming up with a half baked lie, which Hiashi didn't completely buy, Neji and Hinata left the village with Kakashi and Shikamaru.

Two days later, Naruto, Jiraiya, and Sasuke left. Naruto was eager to go after he heard they were searching for Tsunade. Iruka was against the idea at first. He had learned that the Akatsuki was after Naruto, but then he realized Naruto would be traveling with one of the most powerful people alive. Naruto couldn't be safer.

———

Ok, I totally could have organized that better. My brain isn't functioning correctly today. I woke up really sick (not Covid) ,but I slept it off so I feel better today. Have a good day!