:)

Song Title: Kiss Kiss Fall In Love Ouran High school

The titles mean nothing now. I just don't know what to name them. I say titles because this will probably continue.

"How long has the seal been ready for?" Sasuke asked.

"Right before the last stage of the Chunin exams. I was going to tell everyone after the attack so we could leave for Zetsu, but then my memories got wiped." Naruto explained.

   "Good job." Hinata smiled before kissing his cheek causing him to blush. He might be mentally 22, but his body isn't. His stupid 13 year old body blushed over every little thing.

"We should get going. The sooner we take care of this, the better." Sakura said.

"You're right. Everyone, grab on to me." Everyone did as Naruto ordered. Naruto did his jutsu, and they all fell down.

At that moment, Obito was on the ground laying on his stomach. He was taking a nap. It got interrupted by a stack of people piling up on him.

   "Ow." All of them grunted.

"Get off..." Obito was barely able to mutter that because of all that weight. Could he have used his special eyes to get himself out of there? Yes. Did he? No. Obito doesn't always make the best decisions when (what? Five people? Idk I'm too lazy to count) all pile on top of them. They may be like 13, but that's a lot of people. And one of them *cough cough* Gaara *cough cough* carries a bunch of sand on his back. Thankfully, no one landed on him and he landed on his stomach. If that gourd got hit, people would be eating sand and glass for weeks.

   "Where is Black Zetsu?" Sasuke asked as people were getting off him. He was the one closest to Obito.

   "In the room across from me in this super secret base that I thought no one knew about aside from me and my super secret allies." Obito was kinda pouting. He thought he did a fantastic job picking the hideout.

   "Hinata, check to see if there are any traps in the room. He's being a little too cooperative." Shikamaru narrowed his eyes.

   Hinata did as Shikamaru said. "I can't see anything. It's just Zetsu. He's alone. Thinking." Hinata wasn't sure what was going on. Why were things just... falling in to place? Why was Obito being so cooperative? Guess there's one way to find out.

"He does that occasionally. You guys really pissed him off." Obito said, but everyone ignored him.

"Hinata, keep using your Byakugan. I'm still worried about this situation." That was a lie. Shikamaru knew he should be worried, but he didn't. For some reason, he felt at peace. Like everything was fine. "Everyone, follow me except Sasuke. You need to keep Obito at bae. (bay? How the fuck do you spell it?)

Naruto and Gaara may be Kages, but Shikamaru was their key strategist. Most of the time, Gaara or Naruto made the decisions, but when it comes to battle or something that really needed strategy, everyone knows it's Shikamaru who's the boss.

   Once they entered, Black Zetsu snapped his head up and tried to go through the ground, but Shikamaru used his shadow possession jutsu to make him freeze. Naruto brought out his seal, slapped it on Black Zetsu, and successfully sealed him away.

   "That's it? It's over?" Sakura asked.

   "I guess so." Naruto shrugged.

   "What were you expecting?" Hinata asked.

   "Not this. Maybe some final boss battle? I was expecting this to be harder." Sakura said.

   "I know what you mean. After everything we went through in our time, it only took a few minutes to seal Black Zetsu." Shikamaru said.

   "Who would we fight? Everyone we would possibly need to fight is already dead." Naruto said.

   "There's still Kabuto. As long as he doesn't remember, he shouldn't be too difficult to beat. I imagine Sakura and Sasuke will want to take him on by themselves." Gaara stated.

   "You got that right." Sakura glared at the floor.

   "I wouldn't be surprised if he does have his memories. Kurama said that within the next year, everyone will remember." Naruto said.

   "I guess it's a side effect from the jutsu?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto nodded. "Then there's nothing we can do about it for now. We can think of a plan tomorrow. Gaara, you and Temari can stay at my house."

"Thank you." Gaara was extremely grateful. In the rush to save Temari, he forgot his money at home. He had no food and he was starving and exhausted.

"What should we do with Obito?" Hinata asked.

"I vote we dump him at Kakashi's door step." Naruto said.

"As pleasing as that sounds, maybe we should check up on Sasuke." Sakura suggested.

"So you guys sealed Black Zetsu?" Obito asked.

"Yes."

"OH THANK GOD! I'm so sick of pretending to be his little puppet, but I couldn't do anything by myself. I had to wait for you guys." Obito passed through Sasuke's grip.

"Wait. What?" Naruto asked.

"I got my memories back the same time Black Zetsu did. I knew I had to stick with him to cause the least amount of damage. If he were left alone, I was afraid he'd manipulate someone in to really harming you guys." Obito explained.

"But all those times you attacked us?" Hinata asked.

"I had to make it look real otherwise Black Zetsu would catch on." Obito answered.

"Did you have to wipe my memories in the process?!" Naruto screamed.

"It was his idea. I couldn't refuse it. Black Zetsu thought it would kill you, but I tampered with it. Made it a little less deadly so you'd survive."

"Barely." Naruto pouted.

"Hey I knew what I was doing." Obito defended.

"Since he's not a danger to us anymore, we can take him back to the hidden leaf I guess." Sakura decided to move on.

"I still vote we leave him with Kakashi." Naruto said.

"Well, he's the Hokage." Sasuke shrugged. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Obito.

Sasuke opened a portal to Kakashi's house and entered it. Luckily, Kakashi was home.

"Hey, Kakashi-sensei, we have a present for you." Sakura took off Obito's mask and shoved him towards Kakashi.

"He's your problem now." Everyone left before Kakashi could stop them leaving Kakashi and Obito alone.

———

Ok I'm done. I may not publish another chapter for a bit. I'm going camping and will probably be busy. Also, I started watching Fruits Basket and it's so good. I love Momoji. He's so cute. And why is everyone so freaking hot on that show? Totally not fair. If you haven't watched it, WATCH IT. You can watch it on Hulu, Funimation, and I think Netflix. If you have watched it already PLEASE NO SPOILORS. I'm already on season two episode 12. Have a wonderful day!