End

I don't really know how this part of the Rinnegan works, so I'm doing what I think it does.

   Sasuke was able to track Kakashi's chakra, so he opened a portal to his location. Couldn't do the same with Kabuto because Kabuto was doing an excellent job of keeping his chakra hidden. Anyway, everyone entered the portal that took them to Kakashi's location. That meant Kakashi suddenly had unexpected visitors in his house.

   "Welcome back to the village. Next time you enter my house, please take off your shoes." Kakashi didn't even look at them.

   "I'm so sorry, Kakashi-sensei." Hinata apologized.

   "Obito, what are you doing here?" Naruto asked.

   "Yo." Obito greeted.

   "Naruto, I thought you would be more observant by now. Can't you tell I'm beating him in this game. Two aces." Kakashi placed two cards facedown on a pile of other cards that were face down.

   "Bull shit!" Obito slammed his hand down on the table.

   "Hm, you doubt me?" Kakashi flipped over the cards to reveal two aces. (They both created one shadow clone so there were four players)

   "Damnit!" Obito was forced to take all the cards in the middle.

   "One two." Clone Obito said.

   "Take that shit back." Kakashi said. The clone flipped it over to reveal a four.

   "Ok, well I'm going to go to Anko and Iruka. I'm sure they want to see us." Naruto left with Menma still in his arms, but passed out.

   "I want in." Sasuke said.

   "Take your shoes off first." Kakashi ordered.

   Everyone else left. Gaara went to Lee. Shikamaru and Temari went to the Nara household. Sakura went to her house. And Hinata followed Naruto.

———

   "Naruto, please keep Menma hidden for the time being." Hinata caught up to her husband.

   "Why?"

   "Who knows what my clan will do if they find out he has the Byakugan. I'm afraid of what they'll do to Menma when they see him, and he's already been through enough."

   "How long do you think I'll have to hide him for?"

   "I wish I knew." Hinata left to go to her clan.

———

   Naruto opened the door to his house. Anko and Iruka never kept it locked whic was good in this case. He didn't want to do anything that might wake up Menma and knocking loudly would probably wake up a sleeping toddler.

   He crept silently through the house. Even though it had been three years since he stepped foot in that house, he still had every inch of that place memorized.

   "Anko? Iruka?" Naruto whisper yelled. He wasn't sure what all that would accomplish. They wouldn't hear him unless they were pretty much right next to him. He eventually found them in their room sleeping.

   "Asleep, this late in the day? Actually, what time is it?" Naruto looked at the clock beside their bed. It read 1:23 a.m. "I guess we should let them sleep then, Menma."

   Naruto walked over to the couch and laid down on his back. He had Menma resting on his chest. All he had to do now, was to simply wait.

———

Shikamaru and Temari weren't as oblivious as Naruto. They figured it must be really late at night or really early in the morning seeing as it was dark outside. Probably the latter. They knew Shikamaru's parents would be asleep when they arrived home. Shikamaru didn't even consider waking his parents. Nope. He crawled into bed and fell asleep... or wanted to. Temari kept asking if it was rude and was really nervous about seeing Shikamaru's parents in the morning. She started cleaning up since Yoshino kept the house mostly clean at night but did the scrubbing and everything else in the morning.