Wanna Go Back In Time?

"We won." Sakura wasn't able to feel any sort of relief or joy from that statement.

"I wouldn't call it much of a win." Sasuke glared at the ground.

"When I first found out about the war, do you know what I said? 'The win wouldn't be worth it if I was the only one alive to see the end of it.' The war is over, but we're the only ones alive to see it. It isn't worth it." Naruto said.

"What are we gonna do? There's nothing left. We can't repopulated the earth. After we die, humans will be extinct." Shikamaru sighed. "Winning was completely pointless."

"Does anyone wanna go back in time?" Naruto's teeth became sharper, eyes red, pupils slit, whiskers wider, and voices deeper that seemed to always have a growl as he spoke. It was obvious Kurama had taken over his body.

'Hey! Don't just take my body like that! At least warn me before you do it.' Naruto huffed.

"Shut it. This is important." Kurama barked. Naruto new he wasn't joking around. Kurama only acted like that when he was extremely serious.

"That's not possible." Gaara furrowed his... well, I would say eyebrows, but he doesn't have any.

   "Don't doubt me. My power goes far beyond what you're tiny human brains can comprehend." Kurama gloated. "With my power, it's possible."

   "How?" Shikamaru asked.

   "I'm not even gonna try to explain it to you. You wouldn't be able to understand it." Kurama rolled his eyes.

   "Sounds like lazy writing to me." Sakura muttered.

"Before I do this, I want to get something straight." Kurama said.

"But I'm not straight." Gaara frowned.

"I'm not doing this because I like any of you. It's just that when humans go extinct, I won't have anyone to torment. I'm doing this for me, not for any of you guys." No one bought that for a second. They all just smiled at him with a look in their eyes that said 'I know you love us'.

'Whatever you say, buddy.' Naruto smirked.

"I'm serious." Kurama glared.

"And we believe you." Sakura assured him.

"Whatever, it's super dangerous, so just give me some chakra and I'll take care of the rest." Kurama ordered. They did as he said and then they disappeared.

———

That chapter was a little rough and short. The next chapter will be better and longer. I hope you enjoyed it anyway.