{5} time flies when you get lost

{Y/n Pov}

"So Hagrid, Dumbledore says the forbidden forest is forbidden hence the name; so then why are you dropping us off at the start of it and leaving us there?" I question the half-giant.

(I'm not doing his accent I'm not even gonna try)

"Well Y/n Dumbledore makes no sense some would say he's off his rocker but I'm not just leaving you guys at the boarder of the forest you guys are going to go for a walk and think of what you've done." Hagrid told us.

After like a 5 minute walk to the woods we made it and Hagrid walked away.

"So lads, what do we do now." I asked.

"Well let's just go in the woods for an hour then go back to the castle I guess." Fred suggested.

"Okay." Me George and Lee said.

{Freds Pov}(ooOoOoOO Pov change)

We were walking in silence until Y/n tripped over a stick and me George and Lee started laughing. Then she glared at all of us and slapped us on the backs of are heads. We didn't know where we were going we were just kinda walking around till Lee mentioned that we seemed lost.

"Lee were not lost we are just mildly off track." I said to Lee as Y/n smacked her forehead at my words of choice.

"You know we could really use a map to see all of Hogwarts." George suggested.

"Oh yeah and where do you think we get one of those huh Georgie." Y/n pouted.

"Everyone be quiet just shush we will go back the way we came." Lee yelled.

"Lee shut up! The animals might hear us." Y/n whisper shouted.

"Yeah really watch this." Lee smirk. "AHWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I looked at him the Y/n then back at him then heard a snap.