23

{TW READ WITH CAUTION? (。ŏ﹏ŏ) IDK}

As Y/n layed on her bed and stared at the ceiling she just thought if  life up until that point. She laughed.

"What a sorry excuse for a life." She turned over and winched. She had bruises up and down her body from her father's abuse. "What a sorry excuse for a father." She sighed. "Maybe if I just-" there was a knock at her door. "Hello who is it?" She asked.

"It's Draco." Draco said though the door.

"Come in." She said sitting up.

"So...are you excited for your fifth year at Hogwarts?" He asked jumping on her bed.

"Mm not really. I have owls and that means lots of studying and honestly I'm just tired of school. But oh well mine as well finsh school." She shrugged and fell back on her bed and chuckled. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Well father is taking me school shopping today want to come?" He asked.

"No I'm just gonna go tomorrow." She sighed. "Go, when you get back tell me if you've heard anything about a new dada teacher."

"You got it sis." He stood up and left the room.

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep then there was a scratch at her window. She sat up and looked at her window, "Errol what a nice surprise." She got up and opened her window.

Dear N/n,

I have gotten back from my trip from Egypt, I miss you and hope to see you soon. Are you doing well, I am. Also have you seen the lastest Daily Profit, Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban. Please stay safe.

            Love from the best Weasley twin,
Freddie

Y/n laughed at Fred's letter and decided to write back.

Dear "favorite" twin,

Yes I am doing well I'm glad you are too. Tell me about egypt when you can I want to here all about it. I have not seen the daily profit yet but I'll read it later. Please listen to your own advice and also stay safe.

                   Love Y/n the best looking of the friend group.

"Here you go Errol." She handed him a treat and the letter. "Have a safe flight buddy." She pet him one last time and sent him away.

Y/n walked down stairs to see her Mum reading the Daily Profit. She saw the front and saw the moving picture of Sirius black.

"Hello Mum. Whats new in the daily profit?" She asked.

"Oh hello Y/n dear uh Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban." She sighed.

"Azkaban isn't that impossible?" Y/n gasped.

"Apparently not. But I must ask you why aren't you going school shopping with your father and Draco?" She asked.

"I'm going tomorrow. I just didn't feel like it today." Y/n shrugged.

"Just make sure to be safe tomorrow." Narcissa said.

"Don't worry mum." Y/n sighed and headed up stairs but not before grabbing a piece of toast. When Y/n returned to her room she saw Cedrics family owl sitting on her owls perch. "Ah well hello Stary." She walked over to him and grabbed the letter.

Dear my beautiful Y/n,

I was wondering if I could come over today and hang out. I've been deathly lonely and miss you. Please send a letter back.

                 All the love,
                           Cedric.

Y/n walked outside her room and yelled down the stairs hoping her mom would here her. "Mum is it alright if Cedric comes over?" She asked.

"Of course." Her mum yelled back.

She ran back in her room and begin writing.

Beloved Cedric,

Yes of course you can come over. I can't wait to see you love you very much.

             Dearest Y/n

"Here you go Stary." She handed the owl the letter.

She later on her bed for twenty minutes before she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!" She yelled her eyes closed still laying on her bed. She felt her bed weight shift and opened her eyes. "Hello Cedric." She snuggled closer to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm tired." She yawned.

"Then I'll leave, so you can get some sleep." He said getting up.

"No." She pulled him back down. "Stay, stay with me. Please?" She sighed.

"Of course." He laid closer than covered themselves with a blanket.

They then fell asleep in each other's arms. (I'm to single for this (─.─||)mannn)

{1 hour later}{Y/ns Pov}
I awoke when I heard chirping. But that didn't make sense why was there chirping.

"What the hell." I rolled over and rubbed my eyes. I saw Cedric sleeping peacefully. "Mm my beautiful boy." I sighed. I sat up and saw Errol. "Ah so it was you." I begin to get up but then are pulled down.

"No don't leave your warm." Cedric mumbled.

"Cedric I have to get a letter." I say escaping his grasp and grabbing the letter.

Dear Y/n

You are totally not the best looking. I'm the prettiest duh. Anyways I was wondering if you had any new prank ideas. Maybe something that could get you out of lessons. Or even possibly making your tongue grow to absurd lengths. Well I might not reply to your next letter for a little bit because mum is making me go somewhere. I'm the best looking and the better twin.

                      You smell, Fred

  P.s. Fred is the best looking obviously

I'll write him later. I thought. "Cedric get up its been an hour let's do something." I said shaking him awake.

"Mhmmsmmsjeh." He mumbled.

"What was that." I said debating whether or not to jump on top of him.

"You made me take a nap I stay here." He grumbled.

"Your like a little kid." I rolled my eyes than decided to jump on top of him.

"OOF." He made a sound when i landed on top of him.

"Come on let's go outside." I got off of him and began getting ready.

{Time skip}
We finshed getting ready and headed down stairs.

"Were are you guys going?" My father asked. Great they are back.

"Outside." Cedric replied. "Come on N/n." Cedric pulled me outside.

We got outside and saw it was raining. I must have not realized it was raining. We thought for a minute and there was a loud clap of thunder. I jumped an screamed then hid in Cedric's chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I didn't reply I just shook my head yes. "I'm sorry I screamed you must think I'm a baby to be scared of some lighting"  I had my head buried in his chest but then he grabbed my jaw and made me look at him. He looked at my lips then kissed me. "Whoa. Can we do that again." Then we kissed again.

A/n okay so she is so stunned by it because they have never kissed on the lips before because neither of them ever made the first move. So yeah that's why.
I don't really like this chapter kinda filler chapter.