{6} uh oh...

{A/n} okay so last chapter was really short so I'm going try and make this one longer my mind only works to write stories at like 11 o'clock at night sooo it like 2 hours before then so I'm not sure if this chapter will be good buttttttttt anyways whatever okay let's get back to the story.

{Y/n Pov}
And then we heard a snap.

"Lee!" I whisper yelled.

"What!" He whispered back.

"What did you do you probably called an animal on us from being so loud!" I say as I smack the back of his head.

"Guys guys it's fine we just need to walk away slowly." Fred suggested

"Yeah we'll be fine if we just-" George stop mid sentence. "Be-behind y-y-you." He stuttered.

"What? What's behind-" I say as I turn around and see a bear "oh my god- a b-b-bear." I stutter.

" RUN!!!! " Someone yells but I don't know who it is because I'm stunned of fear and then someone grabs my hand and pulls me away and we start running as fast we can.

We run until we get in Hogwarts but I'm still stunned with fear so I knock the person that grabbed my hand and land on top of them.

"Ow." Fred says as I realize who it is and I blush and hope to god he didn't notice but I noticed he was blushing too. I get up and help him up.

"Sorry Fred... I didn't mean to knock you over I was just-"

"Y/n it's okay I'm fine see." He's says as he spins in a circle and smiles.

"So should we go find Hagrid and tell him we saw a bear or wait what time is it." George asked.

" Ummm where is the clock? " Lee asked

"Outside the main hall I think." Fred said.

"Okay let's go!" Lee shouts.

They start to run off but I don't realize until Fred calls my name.

"Y/n come on." Fred tells me as he runs back and grabs my hand. For some reason I blushed again why?

"I- I don't feel good I'm gonna go back to the common room and go to sleep. Um can you just Hagrid I didn't feel good please."

"Yeah of course feel better." Fred say as he runs back to Lee and George.

Truth is I felt fine, I think, honestly I can't tell at this point. Maybe sleeping will help. I head back to the common room and I still see some people up they look like 5th years. I walk past them and up to my dorm. When I get in all my dorm mates are sleeping so I try to be very quiet while changing and laying down. As soon as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep. (I could never lmao).

{Freds pov}

As I walked back up to Y/n to bring her with us I grabbed her hand and saw her blush. She told me she didn't feel good and was going back to the common room. I hope she feels better. As I ran back to George and Lee a turned around for a second to see Y/n walking away. Once I caught up to them they asked me were Y/n was.

"She went back to the common room she didn't feel good she said." I told them.

" Oh hope she feels better. " Lee said.

"Yeah." Me and George agreed.

As George, Lee and fred went to check the clock and go to Hagrid Fred couldn't stop thinking of Y/n. When the checked the clock it was almost 12 at night. So they decided it would just be better to talk to him tomorrow.

{Fred pov again}

We walk back to the common room and George and Lee are talking but I'm not paying much attention to their conversation until George waved his hand in my face.

"Fredddd earth to fred hello anyone in there." George said.

"Huh yeah sorry just thinking."

" About what. " Lee asked.

"Nothing!" I said quickly as I blushed.

"OooOoOooO does someone have a CrUsH." George teased.

"Nononononono I don't like Y/n I mean yeah she cool and yeah she's cute but I don't like her."

" Oh yeahhhhh totally. " Lee teased.

We finally got to the common room and I immediately ran to bed to avoid this conversation. Ugh I gonna try and avoid Y/n tomorrow to avoid any more of these conversations.

A/n heyyyyyy I need to come up with better ending ughh anyways byeeeee.