{8} "Happy Christmas"

{Y/n pov}
" Ugh. " I sighed.

"Yes Y/n?" Fred asked.

"I'm not excited to go home for Christmas." It had been a two weeks since I sent my letter to my parents. And I had gotten a letter back the day after that.

Dear Y/n,

We can't wait to see you at Christmas don't forget to go shopping. Draco is very excited to see you he's practically bouncing off the walls even though you won't be home for a few weeks. He really misses you even though it's only been a few months. Can't wait for you to be home.

                                                                    Love, Mum

"Well maybe it will not be a terrible as you think." Fred says and you glare at him.

"Yeah n/n it would be two percent less terrible then you think." George jokes then Fred hits him and you start to laugh.

"You know what I'm going to write a letter to my brother enjoy the rest of you food and meet me in the common room is how about 30 minutes." You say to the boys.

"Yes ma'am." They say together as you roll your eyes and walk away.

Dear Draco,

I can't wait to see in a week I miss you little brother. I hope your behaving for mum and dad you better be. Anyways I don't know what else to put in my letter except I think your gonna like the present I have in mind for you for Christmas. Love you.

                                                                                          Sincerely Y/n

I walk to the owlery to deliver the letter and are looking at the ground and i ran into a wall. I would say ouch but it didn't entirely feel like a normal wall. I look up and I ran right into, Percy.....dang it.

"Hey watch where your- oh it's you, Y/n Malfoy." Percy sneered.

"Watch it Weasley don't want to get in my way now do we."

"You should just stay out of my way." He laughed.

"Deal I stay out of your way, you stay out of my way."

"Fine." Percy scoffed.

"Nice doing business with you weasel now move." I say as push him out of the way. This mean girl act just keeps getting easier.

{Fred's pov}
"Oi lads what do you think is taking Y/n so long."

"Maybe she saw a friend and got distracted." And right on key
Y/n walked though the portrait.

"Oi hey N/n what took so long." I asked.

"I had a run in with Percy had to do the whole mean girl act thing because he was being a git." Y/n scoffed.

"Definitely sounds like are brother. So why did you want us to met you in the common room." George asked.

"I have this great idea for a before Christmas break prank." Y/n started. "So it starts off..." Y/n was explaining the whole plan and made notes to make sure we had everything. This was going to be great.

A/n it's a short chapter I know I just didn't feel like writing much but I think the next chapter will be cool. Byeee.