19

Today was the day we would use the potion on whoever we could. Lee was the test subject but didn't care looking like the twins. It would he a lot more confusing for everyone.

"Ay N/n you should also look like a twin." Fred suggested

"Eh I'm fine I'll look like myself." She shrugged off the idea.

"But N/n." George complained.

"But nothing there needs to be at least one non-redhead in are group." She said sighing. "Are we gonna try and sneak some in the teachers?" She asked.

"Mm possibly do you think it would be a good idea?" Lee said.

"It would be hilarious." Y/n laughed.

"Just imagine a bunch of Weasley twins running around no one knows what's happening." Fred laughed.

"Well let's go." Y/n said getting up and running out of the dorm.

Lee had to put the hood up on his robes and hide in them so no one would know yet. They went to the kitchen so they could put so potion in the drinks before hand. They found all the professors drinks and put them in there first then they went to all the other drinks. They left the kitchen and went to sit down and waited. Soon enough half the teachers looked like Fred and George and there were a bunch of other confused students who looked like Fred and George. The rest of the day was so confusing because some of the effects lasted longer than others but by the end of the day almost everything went back to normal.

"You know I say that was successful." Y/n grinned falling on to Fred's bed.

"Blimey Y/n why do you always have to sit on my bed?" Fred said displeased.

"Well because those two forbid me from sitting on their beds." Y/n said sitting up to make room for Fred. "Ginny is your little sister right the one in the bookshop?" Y/n asked the twins.

"Yeah why." They said in unison.

"You guys have the cutest siblings." Y/n said and heard Lee chuckle quietly.

"Were cute too!" They said at the same time.

"Eh your alright." Y/n shrugged causing the twins to have pouts on their faces.

"I'm offended." Fred fake gasped.

"Well George is the better looking twin." Y/n smirked.

"You!" Fred shouted and went to tackle Y/n.

She got up and ran around screaming.

"Three sickles they'll get together by the end of sixth year." Lee bet.

"Oh yeah your on." George bet.

"I got you." Fred jumped for Y/n but missed and landed on his face.

"You good there Freddie boy it looks like you've fallen for me, hard." She teased and Fred's face turned best red.

"Psh can you just help me up my face hurts." He groaned.

"Hahaha sure." She reached for his hand but instead of pulling him up he pulled her down.

"Awh Malfoy you've fallen for me to." Fred looked into her e/c eyes and saw her blush but just pushed it to the side of his mine.

"As if Weasley." Y/n said turning away from Fred to see Lee and George trying so hard not to burst into laughter.

"Get a room you two." George slightly yelled. That's when Y/n jumped up and chased the two boys out of the dorm.

{Fred's Pov}
I watched Y/n chase George and Lee out of the dorm it was quite funny. Maybe I was falling for her but I couldn't do that she was with Cedric one of are good friends. Even though I get mad at him when he beats us in quidditch.

"Wait up guys!" I yell chasing after them.

I finally caught up with them and found Y/n attacking Lee and George.

"Hey guys." I slowly walked up to them not wanting to be pummeled by Y/n.

"Oh hey Fred...um your nose is bleeding." Y/n pointed out.

"Oh whoops kinda forgot about that. I'll be at the hospital wing." I said walking away.

I walked for a little bit and almost got to the hospital wing but then I was stopped by someone.

"Hey Fred!" Someone said behind me I turned around and it was Cedric.

"Oh hello Cedric." I waved.

"Uh Fred you got-" I stopped him.

"I know I'm on my way to the hospital wing now." I sighed.

"What happened?" He asked as he joined me on my walk to the hospital wing.

"I was chasing Y/n then fell on my face." He laughed.

"Ha you fell for my girlfriend." He joked.

"Haha so funny Y/n made the same joke."

"Great minds think alike." He chuckled and I punched his arm.

"Yeah yeah whatever but you weren't the one to prank the whole school." I smirked.

"I knew it was you." He said. "Well we're here you should probably go." He said.

"Yeah see you later." I said.

{Y/ns pov}
"Now that I'm done beating you guys up never say that again." I tried to sound intimidating. "I am taken. Now I must go goodbye boys." I say walking off.

I eventually see Cedric roaming the halls and I call out his name and a smile erupts on his face.

"Hello beautiful." He hugged me.

"New nickname?" I asked.

"Mhm I was going between love, beautiful and gorgeous." He laughed.

"Wow Ced such a man with nicknames." I joked.

"Oh you love it." He kissed me.

Dodododododo hello is it bad I really just want to skip the next like two years like gah the drama I need it anyways does anyone know what Kiki's delivery service is because if you do we are now best friends.

Qotd: what job do you want when your older

Aotd:actress