Fred and George Birthday Special

Before I start this chapter this is not apart of the story it's just a little something for Fred and Georges birthday. So whatever happens here it doesn't contribute to whatever happens in the real story. Okay hope you enjoy. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG AND FORGE.

P.s. this is fifth year

---------------------

"Okay Lee I have a plan." Y/n whispered as she sat down at the library table next to Lee. "As you know the twins birthday is tomorrow. And so....I was thinking, what if we do a little prank." Y/n looked at Lee and smirked.

"What type of prank?" Lee asked.

"Well we plan a surprise party, in the Gryffindor common room for the twins. And we-" she put up air quotes. "Forget their birthday. But we need to invite people and keep Fred and George out of the common room for a few hours."

"Who do we invite? And how do we keep the twins out of the common room for a few hours?"

"I thought ahead and got some of the teachers help. Tomorrow is Hogmeade day, but the twins will probably get detention today for tomorrow knowing how they are. So I asked the teachers that if they got detention go easy on them and just make them hang out for a few hours." She explained.

"And the guest?" Lee asked.

"Most of the Gryffindors except like first and second years. The teachers have stuff for them. And then some of Fred and Georges other friends that are in different houses." Y/n stood up. "Anything else before I go?"

"Decorations?" Lee questioned.

"Hogsmeade." She smiled and walked away.

"Wow that's a very thought out plan." Lee whispered the chuckled, then went back to his work.

{The next morning}
Y/n quietly snuck into the boys dorm to wake up Lee so they could get ready to leave without the twins knowing. She was about to make it to Lee's bed to wake him up when a light turned on behind her.

"Y/n?" She stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Oh hey Fred." She chuckled. "What are you doing here?" She asked akawardly.

"Uh this is my room." He looked at her suspiciously.

"Whaaa that's crazy. Welp need to wake up Lee and go." She quickly woke up Lee and they had a quiet conversation that Fred couldn't hear. "Well I'll see you guys later." She started to quicky leave the room.

"Y/n wait!" Y/n turned around. "Do you know what today is?" He asked her.

She made a thinking face for a second. "Oh yeah!" Fred smiled thinking she was thinking what he was thinking. "It's April 1st which means its April fool's day." She laughed. "You better not prank me." She then ran out of the room quickly.

"That was weird." Fred said then layed back down.

{Time skip}
"Hurry we have to sneak on the train before Fred and George find us." Y/n pulled Lee to the train.

"Hey guys where are you going?" Someone said behind them.

"Shit." They both said and turned around.

"Hey Fred, hey George." Lee said

"So where are you guys going?" Fred asked.

"Oh we're just going for a walk. I thought you guys were in detention." Y/n asked.

"We snuck out." George laughed.

"How-"

"McGonagall left the room for a minute and that's when we got out." Fred explained.

"Well we got to go." Y/n said quickly and then dragged Lee to the train leaving Fred and George behind.

"Weirdos." Fred laughed then walked away with his twin brother.

---------------
The two teenagers walked through hogsmeade with bags on their arms filled with decorations for the twins party.

"Well we got all of the decorations...but we still need to send invitations." Y/n sighed.

"Already sent them. I did it last night." Lee smiled.

"Thank goodness for Lee." Y/n smiled back.

"Ah yes I know I'm the best." Lee sorta rhymed.

"Well let's get back to the common room and start decorating." Y/n jumped up and down like a little kid.

"The twins?" Lee asked.

"Don't worry I got it handled." Y/n ran towards the train.

"Y/n stop running so fastttt!" Lee yelled.

------------------
"Okay so I'll lead the twins away you start decorating." Y/n explained.

"Okay got it. Here give me your bags." Lee took Y/ns bags. "Let's throw a party."

------------
"Oh hey boys." Y/n said as she saw the twins.

"Hey Y/n what are you doing?" Fred asked.

"Nothing. You guys want to throw a prank, I got stuff." Y/n smiled.

"Sure let's go." The twins said and they started looking threw the prank stuff.

"Oh what about this portable swamp." Y/n picked it up.

"Yes!" Fred grabbed it from Y/n.

"Let's go." George said to the two.

They ran to the most crowded corridor and threw down the swamp. A ton of people got stuck in it in the twins were laughing with Y/n when they heard my McGonagall shout.

"WEASLEYS DETENTION!"

"Wait but what about Y/n." Fred asked.

"She's not with you guys." McGonagall smirked. "Are you trying to get her in detention with you two."

"No ma'am." They said quickly said and headed to detention.

"Plan successful." Y/n said in quiet victory then ran away back to the common room.

----------------
"Okay they should be out of detention in a few minutes so hide people. Hide!" Y/n commanded.

As every hide if on cue the portrait hole opened and in walked Fred and George.

"1."
"2."
"3."
"SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone shouted as the twins walked in.

"Whoa." They said.

Y/n ran up to them to give them a hug.

"Happy birthday boys. Also April fool's I didn't forget your guy's birthday." She winked at them. "Hope you enjoy the party!"

"Thank you Y/n." The two said.

"And Lee." Y/n added.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED AND GEORGE!!!!!

THE END