{7} That didn't go to plan

"Good morning boys." You said to the three.

"Morning n/n (nickname)." George and Lee said.

"Morning Fred." You said to him again.

"Morning." Fred murmured.

"Are you okay." You asked him.

"Yeah he's fine he's just trying to avo-" George was saying until Fred pushed him off his bed.

"HEY!" George yelled.

"Whoops." Fred said with a smirk.

"I'm just gonna go now... Bye." You said as you began to walk away.

"Bye n/n." The boys said.

{Freds Pov}

I waited until Y/n left so I could begin yelling at George.

"GEORGE!" I yelled at him.

"What!" He yelled back.

"Ughhhhh." I scream into my pillow. " You almost told her I liked her you bloody idiot."

"Whoops." George and Lee laughed and I glared at them.

"Let's just go to breakfast, I guess I won't ignore Y/n." I said.

We head to breakfast and I sit next to Y/n to try and talk to her."

"Hey sorry about this morning I was just tired haha." I laughed.

"Hey it's fine your always weird." Y/n also laughed.

"Oh shut up." I laughed more as I shoved her arm.

We eat breakfast and say lots of jokes. After that school seems to go a lot fast and before we know it it's December.
(I just wanted to do a time skip because I'm lazy)

{Y/n pov}
It was already December and I was going for a walk in the snow. It was pretty cold and I didn't have a hat and I hate wearing scarfs so I was pretty cold. I was just gonna go back inside until someone called my name.

"Oi, Y/n come here." Adrian yelled.

"Hey Adrian how are you." I hadn't really talked to him a lot because I was always hanging out with the twins and Lee.

"I'm fine Y/n thanks for asking but I just wanted to ask if you wanted to have a snowball fight with some of my other friends." He asked with a smile.

"Well probably not because I was kinda cold and was going to go back inside and have some butter beer."

"Oh that's fine I'll see you later though maybe?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said as I began to walk back inside.

As I almost get inside I feel a snowball hit the back of my head.

"Oi sorry Y/n I meant to hit Snape." It was Fred.

I turned around and saw him George Lee and Cedric running towards me.

"Since when did you guys start hanging out with Cedric?" I asked.

"Oh I met them today after they asked me to have a snowball fight with them." Cedric answered.

"Sorry for hitting you n/n." Fred apologized.

"Fred it's fine I'm just now more cold then I was before."

"Well where is your scarf and your hat." He scolded me.

"I don't like scarfs and I don't have a hat." I told him.

"Y/N here take my hat." He said while putting his hat on my head and I blushed while Cedric, George and Lee laughed.

"Seriously Fred." I looked at him grumbly.

"Come on n/n join us in are snowball fight." Cedric grabbed my hand and started walking.

The boys all laughed as I almost fell 3 times when Cedric was dragging me.

"Ce-d-dric s-s-top d-r-agg-ing meeeeee."

"Oh sorry n/n." Cedric pulled me up and brushed the snow off.

"It's fine." I said while fixing Fred's hat on my head. "Oi so what now we just have a snowball or what."

"Well "snowball fight" we were thinking of pranking teachers and other kids mainly Percy because he's just so hittable." George explained.

"We enchant them then they go to the target we want." Fred began to explain. "Like so." He's says as he enchants a snowball and throws it towards Percy. Since it was enchanted it went straight towards Percy. He didn't realize a snowball was basically chasing him and hit him in the back of the head.

"HEY! WHO DID THAT." Percy seemed well very very pissed.

Me, George, Lee, Fred, and Cedric were trying sooo hard not to laugh but in the end we all ended up in the ground in a fit of laughter. Then Percy realized it was us who did it and stomped over to us fuming.

"FRED ,GEORGE AND THREE OTHER KIDS I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE DID YOU THROW THAT SNOWBALL." Percy yelled at use and we all stop laughing.

"Um hi for your information" I said trying to sound like a stuck up rich kid. "My name is Y/n Malfoy so don't talk down to your superior's. Now off with you now wouldn't want my father to get your father in trouble now would we. " I say with a smirk on my face.

"Whatever." He's says before waking away.

I turn around to see all the boys looking at me wide eyed and mouths open.

"Close your mouths boys you wouldn't want to catch flies." I say.

As they all get out of their shocked phases Fred begins to talk.

"How did you do that n/n no Percy has never listened to anyone younger then him. Also WERE DID THAT COME FROM!"

" What do you mean? " I ask.

"The snobby rich girl act how what when wow." Fred said amazed.

"Well after living in a house of purebloods and going to all the party's my parents had you just kinda see how people like my parents act they put on a cold front then blackmail people to get their way." I explained. "Gets pretty after awhile. Oh I forgot I need to send a letter to my mum I'll be home for Christmas."

" Why don't you come home for Christmas with us N/n. " George asked.

"I can't if my dad ever found out I would never see the sun again. Let alone ever come back to Hogwarts."

" Well that's okay you go write your letter see you later. " George said.

"Bye boys." I said to all of them.

{Writing your letter}

Dear Mum and Dad,

I will be home for Christmas but I still have to buy gifts so I need to stop at Diagon alley before coming home. Can't wait to see you guys and Draco.

P.s.
Can you make and or buy me a winter hat mum please and thank you.

                                                    Love Y/n

As I began to walk to the owler I was thinking about home. I was scared of going home because it will be the first time going home since I got sorted into to Gryffindor and told my family. Mostly I was scared of my dad who seemed very disappointed in me. But I was also excited because I would get to see my little brother Draco and I missed him very much.

A/n EEEEEEEEE I actually really like this chapter who knew listening to music and ignoring the world is so good for writing anyways I'm tired now good night.