26

Reminder from last chapter.

"You two go to class, tell them Y/n won't be attending anymore classes today and neither will I."

"Feel better N/n." Lee smiled at the girl in my arms.

"Bye Y/n" George left with Lee and I took Y/n down to are dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they made it back to his dorm Fred laid Y/n on his lap and play with her as she closed her eyes not wanting to remember this nightmare of a day so far.
Fred sighed and looked down at the braid he had created absentmindedly. "Tell me when you ready to talk love I'll continue playing with your hair m'kay." Fred said.

"Okay." That was the first clear word she had spoken since what happened in her dorm.

They sat in silence while Fred played with Y/ns hair and she began to drift off to sleep. Fred had noticed her breathing changed and looked down at the girl to find her sleeping.

"I should probably just let her sleep and I'll go to class." Fred said quietly. "I'll also write a note."

Hey N/n I thought I would I'd let you sleep. So I went off to class if you wake up there is a sketchbook under my bed. Draw me a picture. -fred :)

He sat the letter where she would see it and left.

{2 hours later}
Y/n awoke from her name and turned on her side. She looked at the nightstand and saw a note, she read it and smiled and yawned. She looked at the clock and it read 4:30.

Okay so classes are over and dinner is in an hour and a half. She thought. Fred did say there was a sketchbook under his bed. She remembered. She reach under his bed and pulled out a sketchbook and a few pencils. She flipped to the first page and saw a drawing of herself made by Fred. "Wow." She said it looked so we'll drawn.

"You like it love?" Y/n jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Yes of course its lovely." She said smiling.

"Keep it." He walked up to her and took the sketchbook and ripped the paper out handing it to her.

"No I can't take it." She handed it back to him.

"Ugh fine." He scribbled something on the paper and handed it back to her. "There now it's yours." He beamed.

She looked down at the paper to see he had written "you're stubborn. To:Y/n From: Fred" She huffed and looked at him making a pouty face. "That's not fair." She crossed her arms.

"Last time I checked-" he pulled her up and off his bed. "-you don't make the rules on my drawings." She continued making a pouty face then realized how close they were.

"Hm" she cleared her throat. "You want to go outside." She said looking up into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Yeah let's go." He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the dorm quickly causing her to drop the drawing and it flipping on the back and in very tiny writing it said- "I really love you Y/n."

Tehe >:)