Quidditch Cup (34)

They continued walking when Arther spots the portkey.

"That's it sir, just over there." Arther points up the hill.

"Shall we? We don't want to be late." Amos offers everyone a smile as they climb up the hill.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked Hermione as everyone began to stand around it.

"That isn't just any old manky boot mate." Fred said.

"It's a portkey." George specifies.

"Time to go. Ready?" Amos asked.

"What's a 'portkey'?" Harry asked oblivious that they were about to leave without him.

"After 3. One... Two..." Amos started counting down.

"Harry!" Arther yelled and Harry quickly slid to the ground touching the boot.

"Three!" Amos yelled. They began to fly through the air.

"Let go kids!" Arther yelled.

"What??" Hermione yelled back not sure if she'd heard him right.

"Let! Go!" Arther yells louder. They all let go and everyone crashes to the ground except for Arther, Amos, Cedric and Y/n.

"I bet that cleared your sinuses eh?" Arther joked.

Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Amateurs" Y/n said then smirked at Fred and George who were still dazed on the ground. She walked over to them and offered a hand. "Need some help." Fred looked at George and smirked. He grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the ground. She let out a yelp as she fell on top of her friend. She rolled of of him as him and George were laughing. "You bitch." She muttered so the adults didn't hear.

"You know you love us." Fred stood up and brushed himself off. He offered a hand to Y/n but she just stood up and threw dirt at him. Fred looked at her shocked as she turned around to help George. Fred was about to hit her with a bunch of dirt when she quickly jumped behind George causing him to get attacked with dirt.

George scoffed loudly. "You little-" he turned around and tried to pick up Y/n but not before he got more dirt thrown at him. They began having a dirt fight when Arther yelled at them.

"Come on you three. Stop with the dirt fight are you five or sixteen." He shook his head then walked towards the Weasleys tent. "Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!"

"Parting of the waves I think old chap, see you at the match." Amos said to Arther.

Y/n and Cedric were in their own little world as the rest of the group was conversing.

"I'll see you at the match but I have to find a restroom to change before I see my father." Y/n said.

"I know the Weasleys have one I'm sure they'll let you use theirs. I would let you use ours to but we're a little far. But maybe you can spend the night with me and our tent tonight?" Cedric suggested.

"Yeah possibly." Y/n smiled at her boyfriend then gave him a peck on the lips. "I'll see you later." And with that the two groups separated.