Cheer up it's your birthday (37)

"Y/n can we please do something for your birthday. You're seventeen now!" Lee practically begged.

"Lee I don't want to do anything. What's so important about be seventeen?" Y/n asked.

"You can use magic outside of school." Fred pointed out.

"And you can learn to apperate." George added.

"Okay, but I still don't see your point why do I have to celebrate?" Y/n sighed.

"Your so stubborn." Fred said and then in one swift move he picked her up bridal style.

"Hey put me down!" She yelled but Fred held her tight.

"Nope we are going to hang out by the lake." George said while laughing.

"You're lucky N/n you get to be carried." Lee joked.

"You jealous Lee? You want carried too?" George tried to pick him up as Lee yelled no and ran down the corridor being chased by George.

"Fred I can walk on my own." Y/n said still in Fred's arms.

"No then you'll run away." Fred looked down at her. She looked cute when she acted angry. "You're cute when you act angry." He smirked aware of the reaction he was about to get. She blushed and tried to get out of his arms.

"Just because I'm no longer in a relationship doesn't mean you get to flirt with me." She sighed.

"I wasn't flirting with you I was giving you a compliment."

"You were flirting." She finally got out of Fred's arms and walked next to him.

"No if I was flirting I would say something like "Hey there pretty lady." then maybe a wink for some spice." Y/n started dying of laughter and was laughing so much Fred needed to support her.

"You suck at flirting never do it again." Y/n said as she finally calmed down.

The two got to the lake to see Lee and George trying to push each other in the lake. Y/n ran up to the quickly and pushed then both in the lake. She started laughing as they struggled to get out of the lake. Fred laughed at his friends antics.

"Should we help them out?" Y/n chuckled.

"No their fine." Fred laughed as they got out of the lake.

They both used a quick drying spell and they all sat down on the ground. "Since it's your birthday Y/n we won't get payback now but just watch your back." Lee warned.

They hung out a little longer by the lake then went to Hogsmeage. Y/n couldn't be more thankful for her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi this is a short little chapter for Y/ns birthday since why not I really didn't know what to write but yeah. Okay bye now 💃