Chapter 28 Burning it All Down

(Fair Warning this might get a little long and yes it's because of the Soldiers, but don't worry I'll find a way to slip in the reader in there somewhere.)

Chibi A/N: Oh goody another- *Looks around* Where is everyone?

???: Ḻ̵͌o̷͕͑͛͌ń̷͍͉̰͆ḏ̵͆͑ȏ̶͇͍̓n̶̖̪̅́̊ ̴̦̗͋̎B̷̡̎̔r̸̟̭̃̋͘i̸͖̭̰̊d̶̛͉̈́g̷͉͋͊e̶̹̰̅ ̸̪͆ȉ̷̫͇s̸̺̻̻̑͌ ̶̬̆͝F̷̨̗͉́ȧ̶̛̩̳͋l̴͎̀̈́͌ḷ̶̰̈́ì̵̡͎̯̉n̷͎͐g̴̲̙̓̈́ ̷̨̀̊D̴̠̅͑ȫ̴̖͜ẃ̵͚̲n̶̨̹̊́̌.̴͔̂̐.̸͉̿̀͠.̷̟̺͕̒̄̽

Chibi A/N: ...!

???: F̶͉͈̒̈́ą̴̲̈́̓l̷̬̂̍l̶̡͙̔i̸̾͜n̸̙̩̍̓g̸̝͘ ̷̲͌D̴̝͐̕o̴̪̽w̶̞̔n̵͈̓͊.̵̬͖̍.̵͎͑.̶̣̈́ ̴̲̆͘F̷͇̈́ấ̷͕l̴͕͓̚l̶̖̏i̸̐̕ͅn̶̯̆̊g̴̠̽ ̶̜̏D̷̮̓̓ŏ̷̦̀ẇ̵̭̺n̵̪̍.̸̼̭͋.̸̜͐.̶̛̟̻͗

Chibi A/N: *Eyes go wide* Oh no...

???: Ḽ̸́̍ͅǫ̵̝͘n̴̖̋d̷̲̀̋o̶̯̲͐n̷͎̒̾ ̶͔͎͒B̴͖̮͌r̵̼̪͆͝i̷̫̹̕d̶͓͊̇ͅg̷̤̅̿ȇ̸̫͌ ̴̲͙͐ỉ̴̙ś̶̮ ̸̤͒͝F̶͈̞̏̾ả̷̦̟̕l̵̨̠̃l̸̡̼̆̓i̸̠͛̂n̸̨̗͗̾g̵͓͗͝ ̴̧̈́D̶͓̭̄͠o̷͈͌w̶̞͌̃n̶̮̣̍.̵̢͎͒͠.̶͉̺̕.̸̡̻̈́̎ ̶̻̲́̉Ḿ̴̟̠ÿ̵̟͍͗ ̶̣́͛F̷͖͆͜ã̶̗į̶̓̉ͅr̶͔̰̊̉ ̴̙̗̅L̶̰̠̏̂a̴̯̞̔d̵̎͜͝y̶̺͔̏̑.̷̛̯̍.̶̹͔́̊.̶̙̳̾́.̷̥̦͐

Chibi A/N: GUYS WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T-

*Crack!*

*Thud!*

???:...

*Drag. Drag. Drag.*

A/N: *Walks in* Alright let's get this star- hey wheres Chibi A/N? Eh, he's probably outside somewhere kidnapping someone. Anyway, let's get to the story!

Jack(R) was covering his eye as it still stung like hell after the little eye drop of pure mutagenic goo he received, however, it was more than that as he started to... Hear things more clearly and he could smell things that he hadn't before as he felt like he was being hotboxed in the van with a terrible stench but no one in the van ever passed gas or even had any sort of horrid stench.

Jack(R): What the hell is that smell?

David glanced at him with a confused look before returning his gaze towards the road.

David: Uh... I don't know...

Jack(R) started to look around for the stanch he was smelling, it smelled like burnt plastic and chemicals from a factory with the overwhelming smell of Pine-Sol, however, something strange happens... His nose practically started to guide him towards the smell which he soon discovers was the air freshener in the car and without a second thought, Jack(R) ripped it off the rearview and threw it out of the van to David's surprise.

David: Y-you ok man?

He asked while maintaining his gaze onto the road passing a street light that was broken.

Jack(R): I'm fine! Just get us back to base!

He ordered as if he was still David's commanding officer which made David let out a slightly annoyed sigh.