Chapter 3 Interesting Coincidence

Splinter giggled slightly as you told her the time you and your friends eat an entire chocolate tombstone last Halloween.

Splinter: How did the three of you not get stick after eating that much sugar?

You chuckled as you remember being the one to practise restaurant while April and August were the ones who were barfing their guts out and having to call in sick afterwards.

(Y/N): I didn't eat that much, but April and August devoured it like no tomorrow which they later regret when said tomorrow arrived.

Splinter tried to hold her laughter as she hadn't enjoyed talking to someone like you in a long time as you acted nothing like a young adult even though your so young, however a voice you didn't recognize yeld out.

???: Were home!

The voice sounded very energetic and Splinter let out a sigh of relief or at least you think it's relief.

Chibi A/N: I feel a lecture Incoming.

A/N: How would you know that?

Chibi A/N: A lot of experience.

Splinter: Excuse me for a moment.

As she said that she got up and walked towards the door and you knew were this was going as you seen this exact scenario play out when your sister got in trouble, she then lifted the room closing the door behind her leaving you alone to ponder your situation.

Chibi A/N: Oh boy here we go.

Splinter had a displeased look on her face as she looked over the room and then looked to her students and sees that one of them is missing and she begins to worry.

Splinter: Where is Leona?

Her worries were soon elevated when came in Leona painting from running.

Splinter: Good your all here, now then-

Before she could continue what she was saying a giant fluffy blur went past her and nearly knocked her down and April came in also out if breath.

April: Sorry about that...

She took a moment to catch her breath as trying to keep up with a St Barnard isn't easy.

April: When we open the manhole to get Roxie down she just jumped down and started running...

As Splinter realized were Roxie was headed a door could be heard bursting open and a load thump could also be heard which was followed by you groaning.

(Y/N): Hi Roxie...

April was surprised to hear your voice and without thinking bolted to the room she where she heard your voice.

Donna: Wait there's another person here?

She asked clearly confused as Splinter usually stays here which prompted Rachael to ask a question.

Rachael: Can they be trusted?

Splinter sighed as they clearly have forgotten the mass they made.

Splinter: We'll get to that later, but first...

She then pointed to the mess her students made before leaving on their patrol.