Chapter 6 A Steamy Bath.

Art by Chochi...

(Yep I'm touching these up a bit so you guys don't have to go to another chapter just to see what the character looked like... Be prepared to get some notifications!)

This is a Lemon chapter, you have been Warned/Informed...

Chibi A/N: Well since I can't find A/N anywhere, I'll have to make jokes on my own.

Chibi Splinter: You should keep a closer eye on your friend.

Chibi A/N: *Jumps in terror* Splinter?! Why are you here?

Chibi Splinter: Oh I came here to see what the other's were going on about.

Chibi A/N: Others? I- Nevermind let's get the chapter rolling.

(Y/N): When you said "somewhere more private" I didn't expect this.

You said with a bit of a surprised tone as you were undressing behind a Shoji screen in a surprisingly large bathroom which left you wondering how they got a fully functional house that could accommodate several people's needs made without people noticing.

Splinter: Well I did carry you through the sewers.

She had a slight coy tone to her reply and you chuckled as you put two and two together.

(Y/N): So you're killing two birds with one stone.

You jokingly remarked and you heard her giggle from across the room.

Splinter: Well I can't have you loosing those stitches now can I?

Her coy tone was more apparent, but she had a point as you looked over your naked body while folding your clothes and see the stitches on your stomach and sighed.

(Y/N): I'm never gonna live that one down huh?

You stated as you neatly put your folded clothes together in the shelf next to you.

Splinter: As long as your wounds are healing yes.

She stated with a bit of authority and you understand why as redoing stitches doesn't sound fun and you were about to say something in agreement, but those words died in your throat as you walked out to see Splinter fully nude with her arms wrapped around the repurposed hot tub.

(Y/N): Uh...

You couldn't recall what you were going to say as you gazed at her curvy figure that was surprisingly well toned for a woman her age, however you heard her whistle to get your attention which was effective as you looked up to see her sly smile across her face.

Splinter: It's rude to stare.

She stated teasingly which caused you to blush a bit, however what she said next made your friend down there a little bit more excited.

Splinter: It's also rude to keep a girl waiting~.

After she said those honeyed word's you wasted no time getting in the tub which was quite large since there was still a lot of room even with the two of you sitting there.

Splinter: Well aren't you eager~.

You face was beat red as she was staring at your fully erect member when she said that.