Chapter 12 A Leaders Allure

Art by Chochi...

This is a Lemon chapter you have been warned/informed.

Chibi Leona: What's taking A/N so long?

*Cuts to Chibi A/N pulling A/N head out of a toilet making A/N gasp for air*

Chibi A/N: Where's the Chapters A/N?

*Chibi A/N dunking A/N's head into the toilet*

Chibi A/N: The readers have been waiting for it.

*Chibi A/N pulling A/N's head out of the toilet again*

Chibi A/N: WHERE'S THE FREAKING CHAPTERS DICKHEAD?!

A/N: There down there somewhere let me take another look.

*Chibi A/N ducking A/N's head into the toilet yet again for his Wise Assery as it cuts back to Chibi Leona sighing*

Chibi Leona: Seriously how long does it take to unclog a toilet? Whatever the case may be the chapter hast to begin, I'm just wondering what a "Lemon" is and why everyone left the room.

You were sitting on Leona's bed looking around her room as it looked pretty well kept as well as being pretty normal for a turtle girl and you noticed that she had a couple of shelf's filled to the brim with books of all types, however you also noticed that most of them are mostly about Romance judging by the titles on the spines of the books like love under the moon and A Compassionate Love " She really likes Romance story's huh? " you thought as Leona was getting out of her gear and once you looked over her direction you couldn't help but to stare at her features which defiantly looked different to a normal persons, but in a good way as you have seen plenty of women and none of them have the features Leona has not to mention they weren't as interesting as her as well, however you noticed she was looking right at you while she took her gear off.

Leona: It's rude to stare you know~.

She said teasingly and you chuckled a little at her response to you ogling her features.

(Y/N): Well you are beautiful.

You retorted which made her look to the side and blushed a little as she was taking of her elbow pads.

Leona: Oh you're just saying that to make me feel better.

She causally stated as she place her elbow pads next to her wrist bands and the cloth she used as a mask on the nearby desk, then she started taking off her knee pads.

Leona: I mean how am I beautiful?

You looked her in the eyes which caused her to blush a bit more and a soft smile formed across your face.

(Y/N): Well for starters your eyes are one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my entire life so far.

Your genuine tone caused her to blush heavily as she puts her knee pads next to the rest of her gear on the table.

Leona: I'm starting to see why Master Splinter liked you so much~.

Her tone was laced with a slight coo of sorts which gave you goose bumps as she takes the last peace of her gear off and puts it on the table.