Chapter 29 The Tower

Innocence Lost...

Guardian's Vanquished...

An Unstoppable Beast...

An Engaged King...

And a Wise Man of Fire and Flame...

Chibi A/N:... Are you ok?

A/N: Oh I'm fine. I'm just giving a hint to the readers.

Chibi A/N: To what?

A/N: You'll see, But enough of that, Let the story began... *Chuckles Creepily*

Chibi A/N: *Has a look of Genuine concern*

(Alright so this probably will ruin the tension a bit But I'm changing Jack Might's appearance a bit. One because someone made an awesome screenshot of him on Final Fantasy 14, Two I feel like you guys deserve to have a better idea of what he looks like, And Three to see how many of you know this guy as well as how many fellow fan's of this game are reading my books! Here he is...)

(So this will be Jack Might's appearance from now on, Thank you to whoever made this awesome screenshot unprompted XD

(So this will be Jack Might's appearance from now on, Thank you to whoever made this awesome screenshot unprompted XD. But with that out of the way let's get back to the story!)

Jack(M) was roaming around aimlessly trying to find a bar that wasn't on fire or completely destroyed and as he walked through an alleyway a helicopter crashes in the distance into a burning building " Damn Husks... They really are a blight... " He thought as he continued to walk down the alleyway, however, something caught his attention...

*bang! bang! bang!*

Without realizing it Jack(M) swiftly looked towards the sound of distant gunshots and he sees a man panicking as his gun had run out of bullets while being surrounded by Husks and despite his swift reaction he was unable to do anything as an image suddenly flash before his eyes of a knight get ripped apart by victims of the same plague the city of New York was currently experiencing.

Jack(M): Damn it! Why is this happing!?

He asked with anger lining his voice despite knowing no one will give him the answer he seeks and as he heard the man's pricing screams of agony his eyes began to dilate as another Imaged flashed before his eyes... One of a little boy covered in blood with glassy eyes and a large gash in his chest.

Jack(M): WHY!?!?!? WHY MUST THESE BLASTED VISIONS HAUNT ME NOW!?!?!?

He shouts in pure rage getting the attention of almost every Husk around the block as Jack(M) started to seethe in raw hatred that he had buried deep within himself through years of Booze and Regret and as one of the Husks charges towards him Jack(M) swiftly snatched the fiend by its face and proceeded to crush into pieces as he looked at the rest of the Hoard baring his teeth as a look of Primal Fury formed on his face.