Chapter 30 Awaking

A/N: Alright time to update.

Chibi A/N: Dude you pretty-

A/N: *Grabs Chibi A/N by the collar* I know I'm late, now would you stop reminding me about it before I put You in a pickle barrel!

Chibi A/N: *Shaking* O-ok...

A/N: Good! *Drops Chibi A/N* now let's get the story started already.

Chibi A/N: Don't you mean-

A/N: Chibi A/N.

Chibi A/N: Right shutting up now.

A/N: Alright. Let's get back to the story!

April was following this odd boy through some alleyways. She can't shake the feeling she was being lead to somewhere, but where she couldn't figure out. It felt oddly familiar though like she's seen this alley before. The thing is it wasn't in new york it was something else. Hang on...

April: Wait... I know this place. I think I saw I covered something about this...

That's it! She covered a story on the Heaven's Gate catastrophic reactor meltdown! Every news outlet was in the US was covering that event. She wasn't there personally obviously, but the footage of this place was handed to her from an anonymous source. Probably a survivor that got out of the city.

April: Wait, this place is in an alley somewhere in Heaven's Gate city... How did we get from here from New York?

The boy she was following didn't answer as he kept going down the alley without a car in the world. She started to get scared as she continued to follow the child. Even though she would try to run at this point, however, she needs to find a way to her own plane of reality and he's the only lead she has right now.

April: Where are you taking me?

She timidly asked as she honestly was somewhat afraid. After all, the Turtles can't help her here as far as she knows.

Boy: I can't tell you just yet, but it's somewhere very special.

That flipped a few red flags in her mind as the way the boy said that he sound... Creepy. Like he has something planned for her that doesn't exactly have her best interests in mind. However, despite her body telling her to get the fuck out of there before this kid turned into a monster and hacked her to pieces, she kept following him as her curiosity was far too great to overcome... Which most of the time gets her into some hot water, but not so hot the turtles can't just bail her out. In short, she's taking a huge risk following this Dark Child.

Boy: We're almost there. You need to close your eyes. Don't want to ruin the surprise after all.

Ok... Even more red flags are signaled to April, but she was still determined to find out what this boy had planned for her... That doesn't mean she can't ask if she was in any sort of danger which she has a feeling she was downstream of shit creek which out a paddle.

April: A-are you going to hurt me?

She asked understandably scared and the boy just laughs as if that was a silly question.

Boy: Hurt you? No no no, I just want to show you something that'll help you understand what is about to happen.

Well... At least her head wasn't about to be mounted on a wall. Still kinda terrifying as the boy wasn't even hiding the fact he was either a demon or some malevolent entity. I mean he sounded drown right Insane.