Chapter 32 Samurai Bunny~.

Art by Chochi

(This is a Lemon Chapter. You have been Warned/Informed.)

Chibi A/N: Oh Right Lemon Chapter. How did we forget that?

Chibi Usagi: *Looks at Fem A/N* Aren't you supposed to be a boy?

Fem A/N: Uh... Yeah. Don't worry after this I'll probably turn back... Kinda. In another book anyway.

Chibi A/N: *Sigh* I'll prep the Mattress...

Chibi Usagi: I'm sorry I don't follow.

Fem A/N: Don't worry about it, Now let's get this chapter Started!

You were training with Usagi... Well Training is the polite word for it, She was handing your Ass on a Silver platter. This was evident when you tried to rush her and she quickly flipped you over her shoulder and onto your back.

Usagi: *Sigh* No no. You must not charge head-on like that. Rush an opponent may be key to a swift victory, but you must do it when the enemy doesn't have time to react. Like when they're caught off guard by a ninja tool or when they're unable to counter your attacks.

You let out a groan as Usagi helps you up to your feet. A thought soon crossed your mind as the Bunny Samurai mentioned they used Ninja tools. Without thinking you spoke what was on your mind.

Y/N: I thought Samurai didn't use Ninja tools because it'd be dishonorable in combat.

Usagi saw this coming the moment she mentioned this. While there are certain cases like Sparing and Duels for the Honor of the Shogun, this wasn't the case for Every combat scenario. Those who think that are either fools or have a skewed view of Samurai. She has been told that the Ladder was the case in the realm by Donna and Leona.

Usagi: A Samurai's sole duty is to serve their Shogun by any means possible without question. The only difference between Ninjas and Samurai is which battlefield they fight in. Ninjas silently fought in the Shadows while Samurai fought out in the open. However, where my Realm differed from yours is the way History changed. Samurai in this Realm essentially started to be fazed out more and more as time went on, eventually, the only ones who even closely resemble your Samurai of old are a Criminal Gang called the Yakuza. My Realm, however...

She paused for a moment as she briefly considered telling you about her realm's history... But that would involve revealing some Painful parts of her past. Needless to say, it's not a topic she was proud of.

Usagi: Let's just say it's not for the Faint of heart...

You sensed a bit of shame in her words so you decided not to press it further. Rather you took the opportunity to ask what fighting styles She knew.

Y/N: Well, you must know a lot of Fighting styles then, huh?

The Bunny gal giggled a little as she did in fact know a LOT of fighting styles. It was kind of a requirement for someone who used to be in her position, but that is a story for another day. Right now she's gonna refinance something that might lead to other things... Which may have been done on purpose, If you catch my drift.

Usagi: Of course! I know many martial arts and sword stances. I even know the ways of a Kunoichi thanks to a close friend of mine.

That last one caught your attention as you haven't heard of that. Was it some sort of Samurai? A form of Hand-to-Hand martial artist? Or maybe some type of Ninja? Needless to say... You fell into her trap without even knowing it.