Chapter 22 The Coming Storm

*Chibi Fluffy closing the door behind him in a panic.*

Chibi Fluffy: Holy crap! Chibi A/N has gone Crazy!

Editor: Yeah he does that some times.

Chibi Fluffy: AH! WHO ARE YOU!?

Editor: Really? You can see my name you know.

Chibi Fluffy: Huh? what do you... Oh! That's what you mean...

Editor: Hold on... *Writes something down*

*Chibi D/C then pops in out of nowhere and snores loudly with a comically bloated stomach.*

Chibi D/C: ZzzzZzZzzZZZzzz...

Chibi Fluffy: Jeez, how much do you think he drank?

Editor: Probably our entire stock of alcohol, but enough of that we got a start to start.

Louis: So this Kain guy single handily took on an entire team of marines and you guys still caught him?

After he said that Mitchell sighed as Louis was asking him a whole host of questions that he was getting real tired of asking.

Mitchell: Listen if you have questions about Kain you best wait for Jack to come back because he was the one who devised the plan to catch him.

He stated and Louis sighed " He better not get himself killed. " he thought wanting to know more about Kain and how he got him, however as he thought that something else crossed his mind " Oh yeah I need to ask Sarah about that Incident. " he turns and looks to his sister who was reviewing the video footage on the screen.

Louis: Sarah, can you tell me what happened at Heaven's Gate City?

She didn't budge after he said that as she was staring at the screens with an intense stare.

Louis: Sarah.

He said with a slightly raised voice and she instantly snapped her gaze to him which made him jump.

Sarah: What?

She asked in a slightly terrifying tone and Louis look at her with a bit of a worried look.

Louis: Are you ok?

After he said that Sarah sighed and looked back to the monitor looking at the image of the tall monster posing as a man on the screen.

Sarah: I'm fine.

Louis looked at her with even more worry after she said that as he knows his twin sister all too well.

Louis: I don't think you're fine...

He stated which caused Sarah to look at him with a look of pure anger as she grabbed the collar of his shirt.

Sarah: I'M FINE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

Just after she shouted that Mitchell separated the both of them.

Mitchell: Calm down! Your daughter is trying to sleep in the other room!

He shouted quietly and she looked down before looking back up to Louis with anger still burning in her eyes.

Sarah: Do you know what it's like to see the thing that haunts your past come back to drag you back?...

She asked with a bit of malice lacing her voice and Louis looked at her with a more worried look.