Chapter 4: I'll protect you

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"All Might"

--------------------------------------------------------

The day after Midoriya and Kendo's date soon came.

Midoriya was sitting in class thinking about how should he tell All Might that Kendo now knows his secret.

"Oi Midoriya are you okay? You're spacing out" the person next to him said interrupting his thoughts, Midoriya looked to the side and said " D-don't worry Todoroki-kun, I'm okay, just tired" Todoroki just nodded and went back to his own sit.

Right at that moment Aizawa walked in "Goodmorning class" he greeted, "Today, we are doing someting crucial for your hero career" he said making the class tense in anticipation.

"Today you are choosing your code names" he said making the class smile and yell in excitement, but they were soon silenced by their teacher using his quirk on them "I wasn't finished, since I'm not suitable for this activity-" he was cut off by the door slamming open.

"I'll be the one helping you out!" said a feminine voice, everybody turned their attention towards her, and, standing next the door frame was none other than the R-rated hero Midnight.

She waved at them while winking, some of the boys started blushing while Mineta... well, he was being Mineta.

"Kayama, don't interrupt me, but yes she will be the one helping you choose" said Aizawa, then he took his sleeping bag "Now if you don't mind, not that I care about your opinion, I'm going to sleep, and if any of you wake me up, it will be painful" he added going to sleep.

The class paled a bit, "Well then, you see those cards board on your desks, you'll have to write your hero names on it" said Midnight, the class started writing but Midoriya was still lost in his thoughts.

'A hero name? Well when I was little I made a bunch of them'  he thought while remembering when his mum was looking at his hero names, All Might jr, and Super All Might were the one he liked the most.

'Actually... thinking about it now... I would just get my self bullied again. Perfect! I have nothing now, I've never really thought of a different name since then, I was all cought up with All Might that...' he started overthinking.

'What about Dekiru?'  he suddenly remebered Kendo's words 'Dekiru sounds like the japanese word for "you can do it" so why not calling you Dekiru'  Midoriya smiled and started writing on the card board.

Time passed and most of the class had his name chosen, names that went from the cute 'Froppy' to the outrageous 'KingExplosionMurder' .

"Okay, so while Bakugou and Ashido think about a proper hero name, Midoriya please come up here" said Midnight pointing at Midoriya, he got up from his seat and walked to the teacher's desk.

He gulped and showed his hero name " Midoriya-kun isn't that just a normal word?" asked Asui "Yeah, I expected something more" said Midnight.

Midoriya turned his head towards Midnight "I know it might seem basic, but, I've never really thought of a proper hero name until now, and well the only nickname I had was an insult so... Anyway, someone changed that nickname in to something good, so this name means a lot to me, so I will be Dekiru, the hero that never gives up" said Midoriya while blushing a bit.

"I see Midoriya-kun, I think I know who you're talking about" said Asui grinning a bit, Midnight licked her lips "Very well, I think that special someone will be very happy" she said making Midoriya blush even more.