Chapter 17: The symbol of Chaos

"talking"

"Thinking"

"All Might"

------------------------------------------------------

Making a decision is never an easy task, especially if that decision could forever change your life path. Choosing between Good and Evil is usually an easy choice for an aspiring Hero, why hurt people when you can save them?

But for Midoriya that was not the case. He had to choose between the symbol of peace, his mentor and closest person to a father, and the symbol of Chaos, his real father.

Midoriya didn't want to admit it, but he was conflicted. His head was telling him to not accept and fight him, but deep down, his heart was telling him to join him, to reunite with his family once and for all.

He had always dreamed of becoming the number one Hero, to be like All Might and save everyone with a fearless smile. But he had always been told by everyone that he couldn't make it, even All Might told him so at the beginning. However, he had gained the symbol of peace's quirk and made it into UA, the best Hero school in Japan if not in the world.

On the other hand, he had sometimes considered taking the dark path. all those insults and bullying were a good enough reason to change mindset. And now he could finally stay with his father and reunite his family.

The same father who left him quirkless and alone. The same father who left his mother without saying a thing, making her believe that he was overseas. The same person who had killed countless of people, and had been terrorizing them for ages.

Midoriya looked up at his smiling father, and then down at his raised hand. He raised his own hand, making all for one smile like a maniac, but before their hands could touch, Midoriya quickly smacked his father's hand away, making him lose his smile.

"How dare you?! You made me quirkless! You erased my memories! You left me! You left mom alone! You said lots of things about family but yet look at what you've done to yours!" yelled Midoriya pointing his index finger at him accusingly.

"You think that just because you're my father, I would side with you!? Well, you're wrong! Legacy or not, I will follow All Might! Someone whose actually being a father figure to me!" he said glaring daggers at All For One.

 All For One sighed "What a shame... I guess growing up with All Might changed you... you've become just like him, a disappointment" he said hasn't shook his head. "Don't worry though, I won't force you. You are old enough to make your own decisions. Just remember, next time I'll have to fight you son." he said as he looked down at Midoriya.

Suddenly, a transmission call came from the bar getting both Midoriya and All For One's attention. "Master! The heroes are here! They've got us!" yelled Shigaraki from the television. Midoriya smiled in hope while All For One grinned in malice, "Finally he has come" he whispered. Then he touched the television, opening the transmission, "I guess it's time to act" he said snapping his fingers.

Suddenly a black substance came out of Midoriya's mouth, making him fall to his knees out of breath. As the substance slowly wrapped itself around him, All For One looked at him, "Don't worry, it won't hurt" he said as the substance completely swallowed him.

When Midoriya opened his eyes and coughed out the remainings of the black substance, he looked up and saw Tokoyami struggling to catch his breath. "T- Tokoyami-kun! Are you ok?!" he asked making Tokoyami turn his way. Tokoyami's eyes widened "I am fine... I should be asking you that! you met their boss and-... W- what the hell did he do to you?!" he yelled concerned about Midoriya's new appearance.