Chapter 13: Nyctophobia

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"All Might"

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

On the other side of the camp the students were walking through the forest, in pairs, to complete a test of courage that their teachers had planned for them.

Currently class 1-B had the job to scare class 1-A. To do so, class 1-B students decided to hide in the forest and set up some traps with the help of their quirks.

A few pairs had already entered the forest, one of them being Todoroki and Shinsou, who where just walking and chatting with each other.

"I hate these kind of things" said Shinsou with a sigh. Todoroki looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Why? Are you scared?" he asked confused. Shinsou looked at him with a frown, "Why would I be? They're just students like us... What I meant was, I never really liked these things... They were more scared of me brainwashing them than me actually scaring them... So I stopped coming to these group activities..." said Shinsou with another sigh.

Todoroki nodded in understanding "This is my first time doing any of this... I don't really get why friends would scare each other off" he said. Shinsou sighed "Let's just get over with this stupid game already" he said.

Todoroki nodded, "I agree, I don't like playing games I don't understand-" he said, but before he could answer Honenuki's head poked out of nowhere slightly surprising them.

"Oh!" they both said

Honenuki sighed and frowned "Really guys? I thought I was scary" he said. Shinsou sighed "Well... it's just you. If we hadn't known about you guys, then it would have been scarier" said Shinsou while Todoroki nodded in agreement.

Then Kendo came out from hiding in a bush "You guys are party crashers! You should have seen how high Yaoyorozu-chan jumped five minutes ago" she said with a giggle.

Shinsou grinned "Well, nice try overall" he said in a teasing tone.

In the meantime, a few meters away from there, Tokoyami and Asui had reached a really dark spot in the forest. " Tokoyami-kun, who do you think is going to try to scare us?" asked asui out of pure curiosity.

Tokoyami looked at her and shrugged, " I have no Idea, but I guess that Kuroiro-san would be very succesful in scaring people." he said.

A few minutes passed and noone had tried to scare them yet. Asui, who had been walking with Tokoyami in complete silence, started to feel the awkwardness of the situation.

She blushed a bit ' Maybe it's the right time...'  she thought. So, after mustering up all of her courage, Asui looked at Tokoyami and tugged on his T-shirt.

Tokoyami turned to look at her confused, " Yes? Tsu-chan?" he asked softly. Asui took a long breath and looked at him in the eyes. " T- Tokoyami-kun... I know this is not the best place to say something like this but... I... I..." she was cut off by Tokoyami looking all surprised and worried.

" I-Is that smoke? " he asked confused. Asui looked behind her and saw smoke too. " What? But noone in class 1-B has a fire quirk..." she said looking thoughtful.

"And Todoroki shouldn't be using his quirk right now..." Said Tokoyami making a point. Asui started to get uneasy " T-then... What do you think it's happening?" she asked.

Tokoyami looked at her and shook his head " I don't know but- Watch out! " he yelled while tackling Asui to the ground. Some kind of sharp blade had almost hit her.