Chapter 12: Unwelcomed guests

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"All Might"

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day came. Vlad King was currently escorting class 1-B towards the training campus, " Come on guys! We're almost there" he said earning a groan from the students. Monoma crouched down exhausted " Vlad-sensei, where the hell is class 1-A?" he asked panting.

Vlad King looked at his student and sighed " Monoma-kun, class 1-A is already training with eraser-head, so if you're so tired just for a walk, I don't think you will ever be able to compete with them" he said.

Monoma sighed " Yes sensei, I know... Don't mind me " he said still panting. Kendo walked up to him and offered him a hand, which he took " come on Monoma-san, as the vice presindent you need to be a good example for the class " she said smiling at him.

Monoma sighed and nodded " Yeah, I still need to get used to all this change thing, you know? I discovered I am not that good with compliments " he said making Kendo giggle, " Yeah well, you're making progress, keep it up! " she said giving him a strong pat on the back making him stamble a bit.

Monoma looked at her and groaned " speaking of progress, how is it going between you and Midoriya-san? " he asked making Kendo blush in surprise. " W- what ?! How did you- " Kendo was cut off by Monoma shushing her " Hey now! You wouldn't want other people to find out right? So keep it down " he said making her quickly shut up.

Kendo sighed " How do you know? " she asked. Monoma looked at her with a look that said 'Really now?'  . He chuckled " It's obvious Kendo-san, whenever he is here you keep staring at him, and I'm pretty sure he does the same " said Monoma proving his point.

Then he sweat-dropped and scratched his neck in embarrassment, " Plus... I may have evasdropped some of your group conversations " he said letting out a nervous laugh.

This made Kendo sigh. " Just don't tell anyone " she said and Monoma nodded. " You know Kendo-san, you could take Midoriya-san out on a hill and watch the night sky... If you really want to have fun that is" he said surprising her.

" Since when are you good at giving love advice? And aside from your previous behavior, why don't you have a girlfriend? " asked Kendo out of curiosity. Monoma giggled and looked at her " What can I say... Coaches don't play " he said. Then he looked back at his class spotting Pony Tsunotori, ' Because in the end... I don't think I'm worthy enough to play this game '  thought Monoma looking upset.

Kendo noticed and wanted to ask if he was ok, but before she could Vlad-King cleared his throat earning everyone attention, " Okay guys, we are finally here! " he said pointing at the campus. There class 1-A could be seen working their asses off.

Ashido and Jirou were using their quirk against a boulder to improve their durability ; Iida was running at full speed around the campus; Uraraka was rolling down a mountain in a human-sized hamsterball; Yaoyorozu and Sato were eating like animals whilst using their quirk; Todoroki was sitting in a pool of hot water using both his sides; Tokoyami was training dark shadow in a cave; Asui was hopping around while extending her tongue pass her limits; Hagakure was improving her stealth skills while being tracked down by Shoji; Mineta, while being taped onto a tree, was being used as a target by Kaminari's lightnigs; Aoyama and Sero were standing on a hill pushing their quirks past their limits; Kirishima was jumping off of the trees to strengthen his hardening; Shinsou was training with Aizawa's binding cloth; Ojiro was training his martial arts; Koda was shouting his heart out at the animals; And, last but not least, Midoriya was training with the pro hero Tiger.