Chapter 10: Questions and Answers

"Talking"

'Thinking' 

"All Might"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After the family dinner and after the weekend, Monday came. school also started so our protagonist, after going to school with his girlfriend, decided to wait for everyone to come to class, since he was the only one there.

The classroom began to fill up, and when Asui came in, she told Midoriya that tokage had a big announcement to make at lunch, and that she needed everyone to be present.

At this point everyone was talking, the main subjects being summer camp and their performance in the final exam. Todoroki and Midoriya where in a conversation about the latter.

" I'm glad you passed Todoroki-kun, that ice barrage you created was really useful to block Aizawa sensei's vision" said Midoriya praising his friend's ability, " well thank you, but it was actually Yaoyorozu's plan, without her our team would have lost" said Todoroki.

Midoriya thought about it " yeah.... same thing goes for my team, even though we had the handicap of not having enough members was still managed to win. the plan was my doing, but without Tetsutetsu and Itsuka's help I would have given up right away" he admitted while smiling and thinking about Kendo.

5 seconds later the door bursted open scaring the hell out of everybody, and Aizawa came in " alright brats, what did I say about waiting in your seats?-" he asked looking at the class which had magically teleported to their seats as soon as they heard their teacher conning.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow "oh... you are already in your seats, I could have sworn I heard talking... oh well" he said while walking to the front of the class.

" ok listen up!" he said gaining everyone's attention " as you can see, there is still a spot missing in this class, but don't worry, new student will arrive while we are in summer camp" announced Aizawa while the students started wondering who the new student was.

Aizawa slammed his hand on the desk and activated his quirk. "OI! I wasn't finished talking" he yelled shushing everyone " ok... as you can figure, some of you failed the exam... but after speaking to the Principal we agreed that all of you will go" he said.

The students cheered and yelled in happiness "But!" Yelled Aizawa stopping the commotion " the ones who failed will have to take extra classes with me and Vlad King" finished bringing a semi-glooming atmosphere in class.

" well then... enjoy maths!" said Aizawa with a shit eating grin while rolling out the class in a sleeping bag.

- Time skip to lunchtime-

As always the group was sitting at their usual table talking about how their first period was. Tokage, who was staring at the orders with a big toothy smile, cleared her throat and decided to speak up, the awaited moment had finally come " so guys, I have a big announcement to make" she said capturing everyone's attention.

Then she looked at her left where Tetsutetsu was sitting at and nodded at him. in a quick motion Tokage grabbed his hand and raised it for her friends to see " guess who just got a boyfriend?" she asked them while smiling.

After a brief moment of silence and realization, the group cheered for the newly formed couple. " that's amazing guys! how did it happen?" asked Yaoyorozu with sparkling eyes.

Tetsutetsu blushed a bit and scratched his neck in embarrassment " you see... Kirishima and I were talking yesterday when he suddenly asked me if I wanted to make a bet. of course I said yes because I thought it was manly" he said laughing a bit " So Kirishima said: let's have a match of arm wrestling, if I win I'll call my crush and confess my feelings right away, if you lose you call yours" he said imitating Kirishima's voice as best as he could.