Chapter 1 : Meeting under unfortunate circumstances

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"All Might" 

--------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful sunny day, the birds were chirping, the wind was blowing and the villains were planning an attack on UA...

"Wait what?", " uhhhh, as I was saying..."

It was a beautiful sunny day, the birds were chirping, the wind was blowing and both class 1-A and class 1-B from the hero course were standing near the entrance of the Unforseen Simulation Joint, as well known as the USJ.

Our sweet cinnamon roll  was looking around thinking about where his mentor went, the two classes had to meet there with 4 pro heroes: Eraser Head: class 1-A homeroom teacher, Vlad King: class1-B homeroom teacher, the Pro hero 13 and the symbol of peace All Might.

Although All Might was nowhere to be seen, getting impatient Aizawa leaned closer to 13 " Is he coming or not?" he asked her, she shook her head " he said he ran out of time, he wanted to do hero work even though the principal told him to rest" she said olding up 3 fingers indicating All Might's time.

Aizawa sighed and facepalmed " I swear, that man is the personification of irresponsibility" he said with an annoyed tone, then he turned to Vlad and shook his head no.

Vlad King rolled his eyes and sighed " Alright listen up!" he suddenly said getting the attention of the two hero classes " All Might won't come here because something came up, so, me along with Eraser Head and 13 will teach you all we know about rescue training" he said earning cheers from both the two classes.

"Alright, since you don't know each other that well, class representative and deputy please take a step forward" said Eraser Head looking at the students.

A moment later 4 people took a step, these people were, from class 1-A:  a boy with a round face framed by a short mess of fluffy dark-green hair which sticked up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes were large and somewhat circular, their irises the same green color as his hair, which at times are very watery, and I mean VERY watery, usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent appearance. He had a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek, but despite these prominent traits, he's often described by others as being plain-looking. His name was Izuku Midoriya.

And a fairly tall teenage girl with a rather mature physique, considering her age. She had long black hair that was normally tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face and onyx eyes that point slightly inwards, which seems to resemble a cat. Her name was Momo Yaoyorozu.

While form class 1-B : a beautiful and tomboyish girl of medium height with a slim build. She had teal eyes and long ginger hair that she typically wears tied into a high ponytail on the left side of her head. Her bangs were split into three clumps around her eyes, and some of her hair sticked up in large tufts at the top of her head, she was known as Itsuka Kendo.