Chapter 20: Unpleasant Surprise

"Talking"

"Thinking"

"All Might"

--------------------------------------------------------------

This was going to be chaotic. Very chaotic. Lucky for Class 1-y, chaos is their middle name. The class was currently all loaded onto a bus, which brought a few Deja Vu jokes that had came a little too soon in Midoriya’s humble opinion. They were going to take the Provisional Licensing exam.

After the night were Midoriya and Tokoyami had their fight, the two of them have been rather silent, of course that was due to Kendo scolding them like they were her siblings, but also due to the things both of them discussed that night. Luckily, at the mention of the licensing exam they quickly put away their bad memories and decided to focus on the test.

This was very much appreciated by Kendo and All Might, since, after the reveal, he had begun to see Tokoyami passing by his private office with both Kendo and Midoriya.

“Guys, I have a mild suspicion about this.” Midoriya chimed in while they were all yelling about.

“These people, they saw the Sports Festival.” And everyone was silent. Aizawa snorted from his seat on the bus. Then, in perfect English, Pony released a string of colorful words, pertaining to her opinions on this.

“Save it for Mic, he’ll probably appreciate that.” Aizawa said, and Tokage choked on air. While everyone was far from okay, the class had regained its usual chaotic energy.

“Alrighty, plans anyone? Since we all know Midoriya-kun is definitely right about this, or even if he isn’t, just in case.” Shinso said, and Midoriya turned bright red.

“There’s no guarantee that I'm right! It’s just my guess!” Midoriya stammered, and Kendo giggled.

“Which is why we’re listening! It’s your guess. Last time you guessed about the outcome of something, it was the Sports Festival, and you got it all right!” She said, making Midoriya somehow turn even more red.

“Kendo-chan is correct! Not to mention, you even had your suspicions for the camp.” Yaoyorozu added, some people looking surprised, this being news to them.

“Alright, you’ve proved your point, we get it, Midoriya-san is smart. What’s the plan?” Monoma asked, and everyone blue screened. Did Monoma just compliment Midoriya?

“Yeah, get over it, I know I was... Still am an asshole, but I am changing. We need a plan to show the other classes how Strong we are!” Monoma quickly said, and everyone calmed down, that sounded more like Monoma.

“Well, first off, we need them to underestimate us, it will make things much easier, they will not expect for us to be able to work together, especially if we act immature. Next, we should get into groups, depending on quirks, and how well you work together. I already have some plans in my notebooks.” He began, and Aizawa smiled under his scarf. They were definitely going to be passing.

“Okay, so Team One will consist of myself, Tetsutetsu-kun, Tsu-chan and Tokoyami-kun with me as the leader. Team Two will have Yaomomo as the leader, with Monoma-san, Todoroki-kun and Shinso-san. Any questions for people on either of those teams?” Midoriya asked, and Tetsutetsu piped up.

“What made you choose these teams? Is there any specific format?” He asked, and Midoriya smiled.

“Yes, I chose leaders, someone for recon, someone who primarily does long distance, then those who specialize in close combat. I put those individuals onto a team, depending on their quirks and personalities.” Midoriya explained, and Yaoyorozu smiled.